My weight loss journey more bumps than a rocky road

Hello :sign0144:
My name is Debra, and I started CD on Tuesday the 31st Jan 2012 I have my first weigh in on Monday :eek:

I ended up on CD after trying lots of different ways to lose weight, have gone it alone tried slimming world (put more weight on than I started with) atkins, and weight watchers!!!

But for the first time I feel like I'm getting somewhere , I can't believe the change in my body shape in 5 days! I'm not saying it has been easy cos by god it hasn't yesterday I could have sold me granny to have some food, and think my poor husband went into hiding for a few hours lol but all is good now just a little blip in my long road!

I didn't have the best start tuesday morning as I started to eat my newly acquired porridge :yuk: I only brought it back up, had to have a shake but after my last try I was rather apprehensive but wow I LOVE THE STRAWBERRY :D

My first night on the CD I had dream after dream about food LOL can you believe that :rolleyes:

Up to now I am traveling on my journey and I'm going down the right road, I will be back on monday to let you all know what weight loss I had and I would love for some of you to keep me motivated
:bighug:

Hi deb, well done for getting this far, you are in the toughest stage now. I promise it does get easier from here on in. Like you I've done all the other diets, this is the only one that works fast enough for me, and the results are extremely motivating. Keep going, your first weigh in will be a good day and spur you on. Good luck xx

Thank you mummy monster x I must say I am looking forward to my weight in :) I'm feeling really weak today but I'm sure this will pass
Thank you for your support :) deb

Hi Hun. Good luck on your journey.

Like yourself, I have tried every diet going and fail. However CD is really working for me!! 21lbs in four weeks, next weigh in is Tuesday!

How much are you looking to lose?? Xx

I am looking to lose 3 stone! This would normally feel well out of reach but not on CD yeyy. I have been doing weight watchers since November and only lost 7lb so I was really feeling disheartened :( but although I have not been weighed yet I can see a major difference in body shape and fitting of clothes, I now look at my jeans and tops and think I will be back in to you in a few weeks not that I'm never going to get back in them lol x

Deb x :)

Well today is day 6! And I must say I feel sooo weak today :( not hungry or anything just pure weak, hope it passes soon I have work tomorrow and working with children is shattering in its self lol.
Had my first vanilla shake today mmm it was really nice and will deffo be added to this weeks shopping list :)
The big weight in tomorrow I'm feeling a little scared I have worked so hard not to cheat once and just hope it shows :{
Think is because I was always working my bum off at weight watchers and always been disheartened when I had weight in.

Will post back tomorrow with my weight in results :)

Well 1 hour until weigh in :{ I have not cheated once so hoping for a good result!

Today has been really good up to now, I manage CD so much better through the week when I'm at work than a weekend! Think it's because I'm busy at work and have not got the temptation of food everywhere and I don't have to cook for the hubby and kids lol, saying that hubby has been fab and doing most the cooking and iv been hiding in my bedroom lol.
I'm now getting to the stage where I'm not that bothered and can be around food more.

Anyway I will post back in about 2 hours when I'm all weight and sorted :)
Bye for now Deb xxx

Weigh in results are in iv lost 5lb and 5 " feeling a bit put out about the weight loss but my CDC thinks its really good as I had cut carbs and tea coffee and stuff out 1 month before I started so when I have gone on to CD i have gone straight into burning fat :{ still feeling abit crap about it tho !

laughed at your dreaming about food as thats what i do lol

Don't be silly you're doing great 5lbs is immense! Thats more than 2 bags of sugar! Chin up it could've been a lot worse. Well done you and keep up the good work! Xx

If you'd already cut out carbs then your first week loss is equivalent to second or even third week, and 5lbs for that is fab!

Good morning :)

I am now on day 8! (still can't believe this lol) and I'm up ready for work! But I am feeling like I'm half dead today haha my body certainly does NOT want to get out of bed! It feels like I have been out on the drink all night :(
I'm now going to have a strawberry shake and off to work I go :)

Deb x

Wow day 9!
Well all has been going really good, apart from last night it is totm and I had a headache from hell so I has a LC meal 200g quorn and a little lettuce leaf just because I felt so foul any way it seamed to do the trick with 2 really strong pain killers and I'm now feeling on top of the world again :)
Really not looking forward to the weekend we going to stay at parents and they love take aways :( so I'm really going to struggle!! Any suggestions what I can order from a chinese that will be better than the normal fat stuff X all the parents eat is chinese help!!!
Help would be most great fully received

Day 10!
I really can't believe I'm on day 10 !
I must say I'm finding it really easy but I don't feel like I'm loosing any weight?
I could feel and see it in my first week but I'm not this week mmmm strange :{
I have tested and I'm still in ketosis so not sure why I'm feeling like this?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I do lose x

Back