My weight loss journey....

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Mom2Ben, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Mom2Ben

Mom2Ben Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well, I have just polished off a multipack of mini KitKats and a big bag of Tesco's Cheese Ball crisps and am so depressed. I have decided that I need to get my binging under control. I don't know if this will help me but I thought that maybe if I am actually writing down what I eat and how I am feeling, it might help my self discipline or make me see a pattern of when I lose control.

As for a bit about me, I am 32 with one 2 year old son. I haven't always battled with my weight, however, when I moved to London 8 years ago, I gained 10kgs in 6 months. Since then, I have always been up and down. I put on 20kg when I was pregnant, however, I managed to lose it fairly quickly. The last few months, I have lost and gained more times than I wish to admit. I have tried slimming pills, shakes, low carb, Slimming World, WeightWatchers, however, I can't actually say if any of them actually worked (other than the slimming pills which worked, however, made me feel awful!) as I haven't ever given them enough time.

I think this time round, I am going to stick to WW, however, I am going to concentrate more on trying to eat healthy and exercise where possible.

Good luck to everyone else who is trying to lose weight!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey good Luck with weight watchers. Im following weight watcher as it seems to be the best plan for me. Only on my second week - weigh in tomorrow. Just draw a line under the bad day then start afresh. We all have bad days. Good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.