My weight loss journey!

Hi all! I'm Georgina and I'm new to this site. I have been wanting to loose a small amount of weight for a while now and I can never find the motivation so I'm hoping that I can find it here :)

I currently weigh 132lb and I'm 5 ft 2. Although i'm within a healthy bmi range for my height I want to get down to about 110lb and drop a dress size into a uk size 8.

I want to lose weight of my stomach as I look like a pot belly pig, my arms, my thighs and my chin.

I hope to speak to you all soon :D

Hi! And thanks :) i see that you did the cycling marathon in sefton park, do you live round there? I live in Liverpool :)

X

No I live northeast of Manchester (unfortunately lol). I spend a load of my time in Liverpool though (as you might guess from my avatar) and was blown away by Sefton Park....what a beautiful place, and some lovely areas surrounding it.

There's a minimins meet in Liverpool in July - why don't you come along and say hello?

What "diet/plan" are you going to be doing to banish those extra few pounds? Have you seen this Cindi Whitmarsh - Belly Bulge Blast on Yahoo! Video (hope that works) for the stomach area?

oh right :) yeah it's lovely isn't it! && I might do if I get to know more people
I'm not really following a particular diet or plan, I'm just trying to eat more healthy and exersise more :)
I havnt seen that video I'll check it out, thanks :D x

today I ate proper loads - I was a right pig, I had about 3 icecreams and a bunch of Cans of pop, the calories arnt even worth counting :/ anyway I did run around for about 3 hours having water fights and danced for about 10 minutes, I don't know whether I want to go on the exersise bike now because I'm really really tired !

This morning after work, I ate 5 pcs of sliced bread plus a bowl of oatmeal. A glass of milk and 1 banana.

Back