My weight loss part 2.

Mini~Mummy~2~B

Hope this is ok to post here. I joined slimming world on Thursday to help me lose the second half of the weight I need to shift. I managed to lose 50lbs last year without going to any classes or anything, but I gained 10lbs of that back during the whole month of December :eek: But I have eaten so much rubbish lol. So I have another 40 - 50lbs to get to my ultimate goal but have a few mini goals too.

So its now a fresh start with slimming world :D I'm amazed at how much I can eat. Especially writing it all down, it seems like loads!

I wanted to make this post to use as a diary to see what I have eaten when I do well and to help keep me on the straight and narrow (please feel free to shout at me if you see me being naughty lol).

So today, my first day on plan.

Breakfast - 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 flat tbl spoon of light salad cream, melon slices (1 syns)
Lunch - Tuna, spinach leaves, water cress, rocket, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes, red onions 1.5 tbl spoon light salad cream (1.5 syns)
Dinner - Cottage pie... extra lean steak mince, carrot and swede mash, onions with carrots, sweetcorn and peas on the side. 15g of light cheddar cheese (half Hex a) and gravy in the pie (1.5 syn).
Snacks - 2 HiFi lights bars (Hex b), 2 x satsumas, 1 x banana, 1 x muller light yoghurt (orange free I think).
Drinks - Water, tea (half Hex A for milk) and sugar free cream soda.

Total 4 syns (do you need to have at least 5??)

This seems like a heck of a lot of food for one day! But if every day was like this should it work?

Thanks!

Oh and is it ok to split your healthy extra like that? I think I could have had 40g of cheese as it was reduced fat but only used 15g and I am sure I had no more than 100ml of skimmed milk in 3 cups of tea (just a splash).

Hi hun
Not sure if u can split you HEx. I've been doing SW for a while but was never told u could split ur HEx.

Be fab if we could thou!

Back