My weight loss second try

Did slimming world last yr lost a stone put it back on and more :(
going to try again
cutting out the crap is so hard
2 1/2 - 3 stone to lose

Well done on losing even a pound! It's not easy at all, even when your mind is focused.

Just concentrate on the idea that this is the way you want to be eating for the rest of your life (more or less) and it will seem less like a diet, and therefore hopefully not just have a temporary effect.

If we see the 1 pound in an individual manner, it's very less but as an obese I knew the value of 1 pound weight loss. Would you please share me your diet plans and working put schedules during the day, it might be great helpful to me.

Thank you scan bran x
Diet plans are rough to be honest just want to control the syns more this is where i struggle the most
Working out is just school runs and walk round town some days for as long as possible thank you for any info you can give me

I'd just keep it simple for now.
I did Slimming World a few times, the first time about 17 years ago! It certainly works, but then again a lot of different plans work, at least in the short term.

The problem is sticking with it for the long term. That's why I'm now just trying to eat in a way that I can maintain more or less for ever. For me that is cutting down on carbs (sugar, potatoes, rice, pasta, cèreals and bread). Instead I have proteins and fats (meat, fish, cheese, dairy), some fruits (berries mainly), nuts and vegetables.

Really though, cutting back on sweet, snacky foods, alcohol and baked/pastry type foods and ready meals will usually work just fine too.
Exercise, although very healthy and good for well-being, will not really impact weight loss in a very big way, and therefore it is best to concentrate on diet. The way I eat now, I don't count calories or syns and I'm mostly always full.

The good thing about SW is the support you get at class and the regular weigh-ins by the consultant.

Good luck with it again :)

I'll try cutting down carbs love my rice and pasta oh and jacket spuds to
It's finding meals for all of us my oldest is fussy bugger
I Need to stop eating out off boredom to
Thank u scan bran :)

I am 31 years old with 367 pounds, trying to cut my tons of weigh . I am consuming 2000 calories (as per my height, age and daily activity levels), taking minimum 10 glasses of water in a day. I avoided all junk foods, fast foods, sodas and sugars. Doing cardio 5 times in a week (mostly 1 hour in a day). I would like to know more dieting tips and exercises. Feel free to ask anything, I'll be here to share and gain my knowledge pertaining weight issues.

Weighed in this morning and stayed the same have struggled this week been hectic back into it today going to write a food diary on my phone

Oops not weighed in this wk best do it tomoz not been 100% on plan been keeping a food diary though
Keep ur fingers crossed for tomoz please x

Stayed same decided to to worry just going to eat healthy and wait till my under active thyroid to be sorted x

Back