My weight loss so far :(

Carley86xx

I've been doing SW for 6 weeks now and i've only lost 5lbs. My weigh ins are as follows:

Week 1- 4.5 loss

Week 2- 1lb loss

Week 3- 0.5lb gain

Week 4- STS

Week 5- 1lb loss

Week 6- 0.5 gain

As you can see my biggest loss was in my first week and since then i just seem to be staying in the same place. I've been really good and stuck to plan and even started exercise but it doesn't seem to be working for me :(

Has anyone else experienced this? Any help would be gratefully appreciated x x x

I've been doing SW for 6 weeks now and i've only lost 5lbs. My weigh ins are as follows:

Week 1- 4.5 loss

Week 2- 1lb loss

Week 3- 0.5lb gain

Week 4- STS

Week 5- 1lb loss

Week 6- 0.5 gain

As you can see my biggest loss was in my first week and since then i just seem to be staying in the same place. I've been really good and stuck to plan and even started exercise but it doesn't seem to be working for me :(

Has anyone else experienced this? Any help would be gratefully appreciated x x x

Hi, mine has been a little similar, 4lb loss first week, had 4 sts in 9 weeks! Total now, 9lb in 9 weeks - so averaging out at 1 a week. I have little blips here and there, but each day start a new. Keep going, it will come off when its ready! Best of luck to you x

Im exactly the same, plan seems simple enough but doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment. :-( im going to discuss again with consultant tomorrow.

Thanks for your replies. Glad i'm not the only one who's struggling. TKD let me know what your comsultant says xx

Would it be worth trying Success Express for a week to kick start your losses? I am not on sw at the moment but I do know when I start I will have to be careful with free food like potatoes etc as they tend to make my losses stall. More superfree food will work better for me.

yes step up the superfree. I aim for every single emal having large handfuls of veg or fruit! Dont just go for simple pasta sauce and chicken etc. Add a ton of veggies! it tastes awesome too ^.^

Even curries you make can be packed full of veg, make cottage pies with tons of carrots and broccoli - you'll find you'll want less mash on top too! Curly kale is great also

Are you eating enough super free? Are you wearing the same kind of clothes that you first wore to WI? I know at our group some newbies have worn trousers and a t-shirt one week and then the following week wore jeans and a jumper, also last week one girl wore loads more jewellery. I know its only little bits but they can make that difference.

I'm a slow loser, have sts a couple of times, but most weeks I seem to lose around a 1lb which I use to find really disheartening when others in my group were having huge losses.

I'm sure your consultant will be able to help you, as would other members of your group, good luck:)

Thanks for your your replies. I went to Wi last night and i lost 2lbs and got my half stone award! Really chuffed, it has really given me a boost! I'm definitely going to up my superfree and drink more water. Thanks for all the support x x x

These losses are just like mine, slow n steady, but a loss is a loss.
I can no way on this earth "eat until im satisfied" when having meals containing rice or pasta, as the scales will always read a gain the morning after, it does go again, but its sooo frustrating!
Well done on your 1/2 stone loss and good luck on your sw journey x

Back