My weight loss travels!

Linzielegs

Hi,

I'm new here but loved reading all your weight loss stories so thought I would share my own as it unfolds.

I have just started the Lipotrim diet a few days ago, had a minor incident at weekend when I was cooking for my son and absently mindedly stuck a spoon in my mouth after cooking for him then realised what I'd done and got caught by my son just as I was using a piece of kitchen roll to try and clean off my tongue!! He thought it was hysterically funny! Other than that, a couple of tummy grumbles but easily solved with a bit of water :)

I have done the Lipotrim diet before but that was about 8 years ago, I lost lots of weight and went from a size 24 down to a size 14 which was amazing, shortly after that I had a surprise pregnancy (I'd been told I was infertile) which made me very sick so I ended my pregnancy at a size 10-12. Unfortunately my son has heart defects so while we were waiting for him to come out of his ops I would sit and eat a few kilogram bars of the evil stuff in a purple wrappers! Not the brightest idea I ever had but it seemed to make me feel better at the time. Unfortunately last year saw me back up to a size 24 and over 18st so I tried the healthy eating bit and in 8 months lost a stone. A long time to lose a tiny bit and I had to work really hard for it. I noticed the chemist has started doing lipotrim now that the hospital isn't so I signed up last week and here I am!

One difference I have noticed is how different people's reactions are to me now I am doing the diet with the chemist instead of the hospital. Last time round my friends and family were so supportive, the diet came from the hospital so people treated it like medicine, they would follow me about asking if I had drunk enough water that day and get cross with me if I was having my shake at a slightly different time than normal. When I started loosing weight in my face i had a few people say I looked ill and was i sure it was healthy but the hospital consultant had prewarned about comments like that so they were easy to deal with. This time though, wow, people are so rude now they think it is just a diet fad!! Can't count how many times I've been told how unhealthy this is and I've only been on it 4 days! I don't say anything to other people when they buy a gym membership that we all know they will only use twice but it seems that what I eat is up for public discussion if it's not run by a hospital! Some weird folks out there :)

Don't worry, all my posts won't be this long, I just wanted to introduce myself a bit :)

HI Linzie, I can relate to the "other people" thinking they can give us dieting advice! Everyone has an opinion on lipotrim but its usually an un-informed one :rolleyes: Good luck with you journey :D

Well I've resolved to let them all be uninformed whilst I spend the next few months turning into a skinny mini! Am so impressed with how many weeks you have done Daisy, you'll look gorgeous on your wedding day :)

Today was really hard, the weather was wonderful so everything I did made me think of eating! Am sure I spent the whole day chanting "skinny on the beach" to myself, if anyone ever over hears me they'll think the lipotrim is sending me daft :) Hope tomorrow is a bit easier!

Brilliant day, got my first burst of energy since starting Lipotrim, yay! I've been clearing out my wardrobes and pulling out all my clothes that are too small and organising them in the wardrobe so am all ready for the weight to go now :) Can't wait for weigh in two days from now, can already see my face is looking thinner so I think I must have lost something :)

Thank goodness it's weigh in day tomorrow, I had my first shake late today and have been starving ever since, the promise of weigh in is about the only thing that's stopped me from cheating. I don't feel like I've lost as much as I'd expect for the first week but keeping my fingers and toes crossed for morning and hoping to be pleasantly surprised, am nervous though :p

YAY!! First weigh in and lost 9 1/2 pounds!!! Am so excited!! Am so glad I didn't cheat and am sooooooo pleased with what I lost! Being slimmer on the beach at the end of July is looking more and more achievable!

ICK!! Am never ever having the flapjacks again! Was salty and grainy uncooked and so I tried toasting and only managed a bite before I was wretching then stomach cramps for hours afterwards. Never, ever again!!

Went to the beach today and was sooo tempted to have some of my son's chips, they looked gorgeous, thankfully a couple of really big people seemed to walk past everytime I was seriously tempted and they were eating huge ice creams or trays of chips. Just reminded me how I got to this size in the first place and made me realise a stolen chip would not be nearly as good as being slimmer in my swimming costume on holiday. 9 weeks till I go on holiday so must remember, cheating is really not an option unless I don't want to fit in my seat on the plane or have to ask for an extention for the seat belt.

Another beach day tomorrow, will take more water out with me I think to curb the hunger a bit more.

Oh today was soo much fun!

On the beach, carried enough water with me to make a camel jealous and am sure carrying the extra weight in the sun must have dropped at least a few more pounds! My phone showed we walked 4 miles which doesn't include the running in the sea, chasing after runaway kites and shoving my little boy up sand dunes (honestly why do kids ALWAYS have to be king of the castle?!) Been a really great day, no hunger pains and not really having to concentrate on not eating, did get tired much quicker than I would normally, but was pretty much able to function so can't complain!

Youre doing really well! i totally understand the fact that you comfort ate when you child was ill, ive got 3 girls, my youngest has had loads of brain surgery and since she was born ive put on almost 4 stone because of worry and turning to food for comfort! :cry:ive got 2 stone off already on lipotrim and got more to go but its coming off and i feel so much better! i tend not to tell everyone about the diet im on except my nearest and dearest simply because some people do have very strange opinions and i dont wanna have to listen to their miss-guided clap trap!! good luck on youre journey im sure you wont need it though cause you sound really positive! :D

Youre doing really well! i totally understand the fact that you comfort ate when you child was ill, ive got 3 girls, my youngest has had loads of brain surgery and since she was born ive put on almost 4 stone because of worry and turning to food for comfort! :cry:ive got 2 stone off already on lipotrim and got more to go but its coming off and i feel so much better! i tend not to tell everyone about the diet im on except my nearest and dearest simply because some people do have very strange opinions and i dont wanna have to listen to their miss-guided clap trap!! good luck on youre journey im sure you wont need it though cause you sound really positive! :D
Thank you, wow 11lbs in your first week must have been amazing :) Really hope your daughter is doing better now, the eating feels like it's getting you through at the time but it is sooo not useful when you have to go running round after small wiggly children! Lol I've taken to telling people I have a tummy bug and so am only drinking water, works fine so long as you don't see the same people often! Thanks so much for the lucky wishes, I can use all I can get!! :)

Been a tidying day today, I set my son loose on his toys and told him to pick what he wanted to keep and what he wants to sell while I holed up in my room and got some work done on the computer which was in serious danger of missing the deadline! My son was amazingly ruthless and I caught him tossing out toys with abandon and making sensible decisions about things which was a huge surprise. I've had a pretty easy day with lipotrim, not been running round so not struggled at all really! :) Roll on Friday am desperate to see what's gone this week :)

Today was really really hard! Had to be up really to take my son for his appointment over in Liverpool and for some reason the chose to give us a 9am appointment when we have to travel over an hour to get there. :rolleyes: So after dashing out this morning and assuming I had lipotrim in my handbag or my glovebox because I stash them everywhere incase of emergency, I soon discovered I had none with me at all. :( So nothing for breakfast, then I had to sit and watch as my son tucked into the goodies I took for his mid morning snack and then worse still we didn't get out of there until 1 o'clock so I had to take my son to McDonalds for his lunch, obviously by this time my tummy is grumbling louder then an angry gang of mongolians but the good news is I DIDN'T CHEAT!! :D :D After that I'd promised we would go to Ikea so then had to sit and watch as my son wolfed down the meatballs in the cafe and then topped off with an ice cream on his way out (Don't worry I'm not overfeeding him, he's still desperately underweight!) I got in 30minutes ago and had my first lipotrim of the day, 4pm is not a good time for breakfast!! But the important this is I didn't cheat and now I am so flipping proud of myself for getting through the day and looking forward to having 2 lipotrims to snack on tonight, yay! :D Now off to restock the car and my handbag I think so I don't get caught short again :D

well done you! i have to travel over an hour to take my daughter to addenbrookes hospital for her appointments and i know just how stressfull those days can be!! you did brilliantly to go through that stress and then the stress of not having you're LT with you and to top it all off having to watch you're son eat all that lovely food when you were practically starving!! enjoy playing catch up with you're LT tonight though!!

Thank you both, I loved it last night, made some chocolate lipotrim and popped it in the oven for a bit till they turned into cookies and then made a strawberry one into ice cream and tucked into them while I watched a film, it was fun!

Today was a rough one, been getting cramp in my legs all day and my calves are really hurting and to top it off I'm really foggy brained and been shaky all day with tremors in my hands, going to wait till morning and if I still feel this way in the morning might make a quick trip to the doctors and just check it's just my body sulking and not me being poorly. :( Hope tomorrow is better :)

Hope you're feeling better soon, might just be you're body adjusting, i still get dizzy spells sometimes and ive been on it 7+ weeks now!!

Think it was just a virus, been speaking to my Mum and a couple of friends and they are all feeling just the same, aswell as needing go to the loo in a hurry so thankfully nothing the hospital would try and throw me off LT for :)

Weigh in tomorrow, excited and nervous all the same time! Got lots of flags to put up outside for the jubilee so tomorrow if the weight loss is good I'll celebrate by chucking the flags up and hopefully for once I won't be past the maximum recommended weight on the ladders!

Weigh in day :) Only 3lbs but at least I lost, pretty sure its partly because I'm bloating ready for TOTM, fat percentage has dropped 5% since I started and the water has jumped right up so hopefully a bigger loss will catch me in the next few weeks. Tired today :)

Just read thru your diary, thanks for sharing, it really spurs me on when I know others are feeling the same. xx

Back