My weight loss

Vixlou

Thought I'd register here and create a diary/journal of my weight loss around people in the same boat as me.
Currently (well New Years eve) I'm weighing in at 297lbs I'm considering only weighing in at the end of each month so it doesn't become ridiculously obsessive jumping on and off scales everytime I eat.
Sticking to the old addage of eating less around 1600 cal and moving (a lot) more changing my habits. Keeping track of it on my fitness pal.
Any tips/encouragement or kicks up the backside are welcome!
Roll on being a bit more aero dynamic!

Hey. Welcome aboard. We are all in the same situation. But we are winners this year x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Hello :)

Good luck on your journey, you are in good company here

Tracy x

hi vixlou
good luck on your journey love x x x

Hiya thanks for the replies, not been about had a hectic couple of days. Managing to stick with it and even gave away christmas choccies, it was sad seeing the Lindt balls and Ferrero Roches go haha!
Bought myself a savings jar £s for lbs with the plan of a fancy frock this xmas... Nothing like motivation to get things going.
My plan princesssparklepants (love the userne btw) is to get off my lazy bum move more & stop comfort & boredom eating.

Quite surprised how easy it's been this time, maybe it's because I'm more determined?!
Anyway just managed to get 2 laps around a park (4.6 miles in total) mostly walking but a few spurts of jogging. I'm tired sweaty and my muscles hurt so progress :)
So tempted to weigh myself tomorrow a week after starting rather than waiting for it to be a month, i know I've lost something because my jogging bottoms needed to be tied tighter.

Good idea love :) I meant to do that last year but didn't mean to. It's a GREAT way of helping yourself. If nothing else, it helps you get some new clothes when you get down to the desired size ;) x

Just sticking my nose in, good luck :)

wow well done on the walking lovely x x x

Back