My Weightloss Diary ... wish me luck :0)

I have been doing SS + since Wednesday ! I have 11 Kgs to lose and would really appreciate and help to keep me motivated. I love my food... in fact i have realised that my life revolves aroung gping for coffees , going out for lunch with the girls and enjoying delicious meal in with my hubby. I have 3 kids that i still need to feed of an evening, my husband has agreed to fend for himself as he gets home later. I not just about osing weigh im trying to change the way i eat .I love cooking up a storn and really apprecite good food .. just a bit to much though:(

My plan is to do SS+ for 2 weeks ( hopefully i last that long ! ) and then control my portion size ( i can the eat the same amount as hubby) and then hoepfully do a shake and a bar a day with a weel chosen eveing meal.

Is there anyone sle out there thinking/ doing along th same lines or anyone that can spur me on im on day 3 and am not looking forward to the weekend with no din dins:(

Im still alive YAY ... all is ok in the land of CD . I must say i have struggled more with the losing being able to taste food that actually being hungry .. Does that make sense? I had a wobble of Friday and decided to change it slightly . I now have a chocolate shake in the morning , a bar at lunch and under 200 calorie meal from the ingrediants suggested. I am due for my first weigh in tomorrow hopefully i will see some fantastic results to keep me motivated . I have been in Ketosis (sp) officially sice Saturday ( my wee says so LOL) so hopefully lots of my fat has been munched away at !!!

I have just come back from weigh in ... Im a little dissapointed , i only lost 5 lbs :( I thought I would have lost more casue i have been soooo good !! I am told i should prpare myself to lose half of that next week :(

I'm just starting SS today. I want to lose 20 lbs over the next few weeks so i've decided rather than going at a loser pace adding a meal, I'm abstaining from regular food. It's only day 1 so I realise I may feel very different in a few days but at the moment I'm motivated by thinking I might lose 6lbs in a week if I persist.

Stick with it, just think even if you only lose 2lbs that's still half a stone in two weeks!!!

By biggest hurdle is changing my mind set, that emotional eating isn't doing me any good. We'll stick with it!!!

Back