My weightloss journey

nissyblex

Good morning am really new at this..just started a lipotrim diet and am on the third day...any advise cuz day to i was almost tempted to eat real food

Welcome nissyblex:welcome2:

I found your post on Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy thread and have moved it to the Lipotrim forum.

I hope you are you doing well?

Good luck with your Lipotrim journey!

Try and stay strong if you can Nissy, and hang in there through those first few initial days when the temptations and cravings are at their worst. You will reap the benefits if you don't cheat and you'll be so pleased with yourself when you see how much you've lost at your first weigh-in! Good luck xx

Good Luck, Im sure you will be fine.

Im currently on day 5 and to be honest its been my hardest day, all the others were plain sailing.

Find something that keeps you motivated, for me it is my 2 friends who have done amazing and im soo proud of them, they look amazing and they are on week 6 and week 9, both have amazing weightloss and are buying tiny clothes haha, well not tiny but alot smaller.

I want that, i want to buy nice sexy clothes from top shop etc, and i will so thats my motivator.

Good Luck and keep strong, everyone on here is soo supportive.

Back