Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My whacky scales

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by skyegirl, 14 August 2009 Social URL.

1. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I remember telling you about the fact that I don't weigh at home as my scales are crap, well after my weigh in at the Drs my daughter (19) jumped on the scales at home and proclaimed she had lost a stone and was now 11st something....I didn't want to burst her bubble but I knew these scales were wrong so as I had been weighed at the Drs I said I would test them and see what they weighed me at and ta da.....they weighed me at 10st 10lb, whereas I actually weigh 12st 4lb, I hope now she will let me throw the damn things away and I'm glad I opted to only weigh at the Drs as I know I would have been so dissapointed to have not been that weight...anyway, what a waffle on, I shall shut up now honest...ha ha
    xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Magic scales - shame the mirror wouldnt reflect the same. If only it was that easy to lose 1 stone.

Vanda

4. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    i think my wii is the same as your scales it seems to have a dislike to showing any losses *grrrrr* think it may be time to go get a new pair of scales
    mind i like the idea of loosing a stone that quick too haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.