My XMAS Weightloss plan!

JamyJames

Hey all

The dreaded season to be fat and jolly is around the corner only 15 days! and all sorts of lovley food is looking up at me! (HELP LOL) :D

So i've decided to find a solution, and I'm gunna go back on appetite suppresants
Since they worked pretty well last time and cut my hunger down, so will definatley help me over christmas I hope, lost weight in the past with them but just stoped using them for a while.

DAY 1:

Got up this morning had my breakfast cereal (Frosties rule) and then took my appetite suppresant and went to work.

Dinner time
not hungry but had a healthy baugette (One of the nice chicken tikka ones :) )
took another drop of the appettite supresant
and not even thinking about food.

Tea time
slightly hungry decided to have spagetti Boll
a cupa tea and watch a re run of Top gear
a Nice night in :D

Overall today

Never really had an urge to snack today just had my three meals and felt fine with it so today went well I rekon, never really had any cravings
but it's just day one so far i guess.

I'm going to be telling you all of my success over the christmas season will update this in 3-4 days time to see how i'm doing wish me luck all :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
hI jAMYjAMES.

i DON'T WANT TO POO-POO WHAT YOU ARE DOING, BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE BAD PRESS ABOUT APPETITE SUPPRESANTS. hAVE YOURS BEEN PRESCRIBED?

Sorry!

I had my caps lock on!

Yeah ... I think it's great that you have a food diary ..... can I ask: is it just an opportunity to log what you eat to learn from them or would you welcome input/comment?

Good luck any how ... :hug99:

CC x

I know this time of year is difficult to watch the extra pounds, with so much temptation. I'm sure we are all guilty of a little over indulgance during the festive season. I have found this ebook which gives guidance on dietry issues and helps to develope dietry stratagies. This may be of more use to help with weight loss in the longer term.

3bears

Good luck JJ

I know this time of year is difficult to watch the extra pounds, with so much temptation. I'm sure we are all guilty of a little over indulgance during the festive season. I have found this ebook which gives guidance on dietry issues and helps to develope dietry stratagies. This may be of more use to help with weight loss in the longer term.

3bears

Good luck JJ

Hi JJ - thanks for the information about the ebooks, but the link has been removed from your signature - as your membership grows, you will be allowed to post links, etc. I'm sure you understand we like to protect our members from Spammers :)

Back