My yo yo life

Indeed I echo everyone else here, 19lbs since February is really good! It's going in the right direction :)

I am doing 16:8 and CC and it's going well with the weight loss. I sometimes do a down day in there as well, so about 500-600 calorie day, and the loss is roughly 2lb per week which is probably the maximum I'd have in a week on any diet, VLCD included. So it's all about trying and perseverance.

Hope your weekend away has been good! :)

Enjoy your time away ! I love going to the beach, lots of swimming and soaking up the sun with my factor 30 on ;) need some vitD getting through.. Factor 50 is too much, I stay moonlite white lol

Hope your staying somewhere nice ..

Thanks Tara, had a lovely time, got a bit burnt so a bit sore at the moment. Love swimming in the sea, just makes you feel free didn't want to come home. We just went down to Wexford - beautiful beaches, you could be anywhere.

Hope you havea fab time away...nothing beats being on the beach with a book and a nice sea breeze :)

Was lovely thanks pr, wish I could have stayed longer. Feel so relaxed when at the beach. Works wonders for anxiety.

So good to see you back, Rach! Just keep plugging away at it and you will get to where you want to be! :) xx

Thanks Tracy, you are an inspiration to me, you have done an amazing job. Xx

19lbs since Feb is still good :) even if the losses aren't consistent it's all going in the right direction.

I'm with you though, not enough planning has been happening (and if it has happened then it hasn't been followed!)

Did you have a good weekend?

That's true, at least its 19lb down when it could have easily been 19lb up if I hadn't been doing what I am doing. I can plan but like you it doesn't always get followed

Had a lovely weekend, went too fast though

Indeed I echo everyone else here, 19lbs since February is really good! It's going in the right direction :)

I am doing 16:8 and CC and it's going well with the weight loss. I sometimes do a down day in there as well, so about 500-600 calorie day, and the loss is roughly 2lb per week which is probably the maximum I'd have in a week on any diet, VLCD included. So it's all about trying and perseverance.

Hope your weekend away has been good! :)

I used to do 5:2 and it did work for a while but I started to struggle and would end up bingeing. So decided 16:8 was better for me as I still get to eat"normally" with all the benefits of a fast. Weekend was brilliant, just what I needed

Here to follow :)

Hello and thanks for popping by

So back on track today. My eating window will be between 1 and 9.

I actually got my 14.5k bike ride before we left on Saturday, was made up with myself - great start to our weekend away.

Good news on the scales, I only gained a couple of pounds while away, ok that's on top of my stupid gain from the cycling but I have a feeling that will all go quickly now, so not going to stress about it.

Back learning to drive again now since April, hubby was teaching me the basics which I just needed a refresh really as was learning a couple of years ago. Got my second lesson with driving instructor today, I get so nervous.

Ooh forgot to say booked the ferry for me and the kids to visit my family back in UK, 1st July - can't come quick enough will be "home" for about a month. Going to start writing my food and exercise down here again to hopefully keep me on track.

Just back from a 14.5k cycle. I am nearly dead, so much harder this time of the day and in this heat. Much prefer 6am!! Time for a shower and then meal number 3 before my eating window close.

Meal 1 - 2 low cal bread - 3sp, cheddar with cranberries - 4sp, 1x xlight laughing cow - 0sp, Jacobs oddities - 4sp = 11sp

Meal 2 - ww soup - 3sp, 4 low cal bread - 7sp, 3 xlight laughing cow - 1sp, 150g chicken - 2sp = 13sp

Meal 3 - Caesar salad bowl - 11sp, 2 sandwich thins - 5sp, = 16sp

Snacks - 3 salt and vinegar rice cakes - 3sp, muller goodies yogurt - 4sp

Total of 47sp out of 51sp

Last edited:
Well had another good day, took my son on the cycle I do, he was shattered but he did it and I feel so proud of him.

Been so lazy today, too warm to do any house work so just done a few bits this evening , it can wait it isn't going to go anywhere :D

Food today

Meal 1 - 2 low cal bread 3sp, cheddar with cranberries 4sp, oddities 4sp, 3 s&v rice cakes 3sp, banana 0sp = 14sp

Meal 2 - 2 sandwich slims 5sp, salad 0sp, light mayo 1sp, chicken 1sp, velvet crunch crisps 3sp = 10sp

Meal 3 - Thai style john west salad 7sp, 2 xlight laughing cow 1sp, 20g low low cheese 2sp, salad 0sp, 2 thins 5sp = 15sp

Snacks - frozen yogurt lolly 4sp, mullerlight goodies yogurt 4sp, vanilla protein milk 4sp = 12sp

Total - 51sp

I really need something to replace the bread, eating way too much of it!!

I'm going to try cracker breads :)

Didn't know you had a diary Mrs I will try and figure out how to follow still not to grips with this version of minis! X

Hiya Rach! I'm following your excellent advice (from a wee while back) and started CC today :). Will start a new CC siary in this section.

How's it going for you today?

Back