Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My yummy pub tea..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jessabelle, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm off out across the pub tonight for tea with a friend i haven't seen in a while. Last time i went (which wasn't long ago) i had a sweet potato salad. I only do green days and i really fancied it. Can anyone look over it and let me know how many syns i would possibly have to use?

Its made with sweet potato (was quite dry last time so i son't think it was fried), spinach & other salad leaves, a drizzle of balsamic dressing and a little bit of crumbled blue cheese. I spose i could use the cheese as a healthy extra because there wasn't much... Anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Maybe a couple of syns for the balsamic dressing if it has oil in it and yep, a HEX for the cheese. You could always ask them how the sweet potato has been cooked too.
    A good choice me thinks! Hope you enjoy it. x

4. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you. Forgot to add it has asparagus in it, thats free isn't it? Being thick now lol x

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, asparagus is free on a Green Day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.