Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mysupermarket.co.uk

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by SlimDreams, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimDreams

SlimDreams Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.81%)
    I am sure most of you know this site,but i have just found it and think it is really fantastic.
    It does a price comparison with the four top supermarkets, Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys and Orcado. You do a pretend shop on line and it gives you the cost of your basket in all 4 shops, it also suggests swapping items to save money and calories. if you want you can put your order in online or print it out
    I have found each time i have used it that Tesco is by far the cheapest.
    I think it is a fantastic idea
    I am practising for when i come home in July!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

sounds good - i always use Ocado and Waitrose as they do free delivery and i love their food. Might have a look at the site though xxx thanks for posting x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.