Naff I know

PurpleMum

Silver Member
Naff I know, but I pulled out my old reebok step and video ( how 90's!), but I actually really enjoyed it and finished the workout first time. About time I got moving...
Does anyone remember doing it?

Omg I love step aerobics! I'm booked on the class on thursday haha! Xx

My mum had that too!!! I was never keen on it myself.

I'm trying my first body combat class tomorrow if I can get booked in that is....

Haven't tried this but any exercise that's enjoyable is a good thing! I really struggle to motivate myself when it comes to exercise...

Me too but I find using MFP helps as I like to see the cals I have burned whilst exercising.

I am walking as much as I can as I have quite a hectic daily schedule so I can always walk places and burn some cals.

Me too but I find using MFP helps as I like to see the cals I have burned whilst exercising.

I am walking as much as I can as I have quite a hectic daily schedule so I can always walk places and burn some cals.

Ohhh, I read on the miniins fitness pages about some 'walking' dvds that some people swear by. I think I'd love to get out and about, but on a miserable day maybe they would be good. I think you can build up from a couple of miles and you maybe do stretches etc on the way.

It's fab that you're making time for yourself even though you have such a hectic schedule. Keep it going, you will definately see results. Short term your burning calories, long term you're toning the inner skinny for when you achieve your goal x

I am really hoping after this 7 day steroid course I can get my asthma back on track and get some sweaty exercise back on my radar.. Plus slimming world do give you little stickers for fitness awards.. I am a sucker for a sticker :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am really hoping after this 7 day steroid course I can get my asthma back on track and get some sweaty exercise back on my radar.. Plus slimming world do give you little stickers for fitness awards.. I am a sucker for a sticker :)

Ohh stickers, I love 'em too! Focus on getting that asthma back under control, and getting your head round the sw, you'll be ready to tackle the exercise again before you know it. It's frustrating for you, but your weightloss will help the asthma loads, and exercise will be easier too.

PurpleMum said:
Ohh stickers, I love 'em too! Focus on getting that asthma back under control, and getting your head round the sw, you'll be ready to tackle the exercise again before you know it. It's frustrating for you, but your weightloss will help the asthma loads, and exercise will be easier too.

Thanks hun, I am at a music festival in 2 weeks so really hoping to be fit and well by then.. My fancy dress outfit came today.. Pleased that ordered in size 16-18 and it's a big up top :)

:banana dancer:Woohoo, thats the best feeling. You will get tonnes of exercise givin it your all at the festival!

PurpleMum said:
:banana dancer:Woohoo, thats the best feeling. You will get tonnes of exercise givin it your all at the festival!

Yeah that's why I need to rest up and get my stamina back up hehe.. Posted pick on my diary x

Back