naked hula hooping anybody?

Hi Emsie! I read that and thought it looked interesting!!! ;) Bit worried about scaring the neighbours tho ............. :D

Trace xxx

I read this story after googling hula hoops as I did a hula class this week and was looking for somewhere to buy a proper hoop from.

The class I did was great fun and so I did order a hoop last night. I hope to hoop regularly but maybe not naked! :D

very inspiring hobby to have... not quite for me though... yet... :)

The way I look on the wii fit doing hula in my pyjamas is a funny sight.. Think my brothers burn calories laughing at me'
:D

I read this story after googling hula hoops as I did a hula class this week and was looking for somewhere to buy a proper hoop from.

The class I did was great fun and so I did order a hoop last night. I hope to hoop regularly but maybe not naked! :D

Oooh, where did you get your hoop from? Is it weighted? I'd love one, perfect activity for me, although slightly concerned I won't find one to go round me (yet) :eek:

that's the problem I'd have.. I could use one as a belt...

there's also a max weight for the Wii fit isn't there?

Oooh, where did you get your hoop from? Is it weighted? I'd love one, perfect activity for me, although slightly concerned I won't find one to go round me (yet) :eek:

I got it from a company called hyperloop hoops. They do them in adult plus sizes and you can pick your colours. I've ordered a 2 stripe one. Their site is great and full of info.

I got it from a company called hyperloop hoops. They do them in adult plus sizes and you can pick your colours. I've ordered a 2 stripe one. Their site is great and full of info.

Thanks for that, I'll have a look now.

As a bit of feedback, my hoop arrived and it is fab. The customer service from Hyperloop was super - a great friendly little company.

I saw an ad for the Daily Star (?) this week giving away free hoops.

Back