Nandos for my sisters birthday!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by RubyMoss, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I firstly apologise, I know you guys must get sick of questions about Nandos!

The only reason that I made this thread is because I've tried everywhere to find the answers myself, but I really can't and I realllly need to get my weight-loss back on track (therefore would love to know the syn values before I go out!)

I'm taking my younger sister to Nando's before the Chipmunk gig.
    I plan on getting the Medium Chicken Burger (no Mayo) with Spicy Rice. I'm doing Extra Easy today... but I don't know whether it would be better, syn-wise to get a Medium Chicken Pitta (no mayo). I'm still struggling to get my head round this SW malarkey!

If anyone could help, that would be amazing!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The pitta is probably quite highly synned. Do a search in this forum, there are lots of threads on Nandos. :)

4. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have :( spent ages going through them and still couldn't find an answer.

Just really need to know whether the Portuguese roll would be better than a Pitta. I know a normal 60g Pitta is synned at 7.5syns in the book... xxx

5. earlybird1201

earlybird1201 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I alway prefer to steer clear of the bread completely, have chicken with salad and have a side of pineapple/halloumi and a grilled portobello mushroom - you don't even miss the bread!!

6. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.35%)
    hi, me and my hubbie went to nandos the other week. i had half a lemon and herb chicken, a quarter of spicy rice, salad with a bit of balsamic dressing on it, corn on the cob (no butter) and it only cost me about 4 syns for the whole lot. i'd steer clear of the bread and fill up on other yummy free foods instead like to corn, also they do a fat free bottomless frozen yogurt for dessert!!!

7. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went to Nandos on Friday and had the mixed salad with Lemon and herb chicken and a side of regular spicy rice and it was lovely, didn't feel at all high syn and filled me up :) I counted it as 10 syns although I'm sure it was much less as salad had no dressing, there was only 4 bits of chicken and the rice didn't seem oily...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.