• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nandos for my sisters birthday!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10.9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st1.1lb(0.66%)
I firstly apologise, I know you guys must get sick of questions about Nandos!

The only reason that I made this thread is because I've tried everywhere to find the answers myself, but I really can't and I realllly need to get my weight-loss back on track (therefore would love to know the syn values before I go out!)

I'm taking my younger sister to Nando's before the Chipmunk gig.
I plan on getting the Medium Chicken Burger (no Mayo) with Spicy Rice. I'm doing Extra Easy today... but I don't know whether it would be better, syn-wise to get a Medium Chicken Pitta (no mayo). I'm still struggling to get my head round this SW malarkey!

If anyone could help, that would be amazing!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10.9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st1.1lb(0.66%)
I have :( spent ages going through them and still couldn't find an answer.

Just really need to know whether the Portuguese roll would be better than a Pitta. I know a normal 60g Pitta is synned at 7.5syns in the book... xxx

S: 11st4lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.5 Loss: 1st13lb(17.09%)
I alway prefer to steer clear of the bread completely, have chicken with salad and have a side of pineapple/halloumi and a grilled portobello mushroom - you don't even miss the bread!!

mrsmitch01

S: 22st5lb C: 15st8lb G: 13st8lb Loss: 6st11lb(30.35%)
hi, me and my hubbie went to nandos the other week. i had half a lemon and herb chicken, a quarter of spicy rice, salad with a bit of balsamic dressing on it, corn on the cob (no butter) and it only cost me about 4 syns for the whole lot. i'd steer clear of the bread and fill up on other yummy free foods instead like to corn, also they do a fat free bottomless frozen yogurt for dessert!!!

laura2481

Silver Member
S: 14st11.5lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.2 Loss: 1st11.5lb(12.29%)
I went to Nandos on Friday and had the mixed salad with Lemon and herb chicken and a side of regular spicy rice and it was lovely, didn't feel at all high syn and filled me up :) I counted it as 10 syns although I'm sure it was much less as salad had no dressing, there was only 4 bits of chicken and the rice didn't seem oily...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 0
Ask MiniMins 4
Slimming World Recipes 3
Slimming World - Eating Out 3