Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Tooty Frooty

Tooty Frooty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, i've had a look using the search function to make sure this hasn't been asked before but I apologise if i'm going over old ground. :rolleyes:

I'm on a green day today and me and hubby went to nandos for lunch. I had the butterfly chicken breast with rice and corn and I was wondering if I'd be able to count the chicken (I took the skin off!) as a heb choice or would I have to syn it? Also, does anyone know if the rice is free on green?

I'd already used one of my b choices today on 6 finn crisps so I've only got one b choice to use. It seemed bigger than a normal b choice worth of chicken!

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    I've just found 67 threads in the Eating Out sub forum about Nandos-as I'm on my phone I cant link them easily, but they were easy enough to find :) I've never been there so can't help on the food query, but I knew there were other posts as I'd read them before :) HTH x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

4. Tooty Frooty

Tooty Frooty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for that. I'll do the search again and see what I come up with. Did you just put the word nandos into the search bit?

5. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.