Nandos

Tooty Frooty

Hi, i've had a look using the search function to make sure this hasn't been asked before but I apologise if i'm going over old ground. :rolleyes:

I'm on a green day today and me and hubby went to nandos for lunch. I had the butterfly chicken breast with rice and corn and I was wondering if I'd be able to count the chicken (I took the skin off!) as a heb choice or would I have to syn it? Also, does anyone know if the rice is free on green?

I'd already used one of my b choices today on 6 finn crisps so I've only got one b choice to use. It seemed bigger than a normal b choice worth of chicken!

Thanks in advance.

Tooty Frooty said:
Hi, i've had a look using the search function to make sure this hasn't been asked before but I apologise if i'm going over old ground. :rolleyes:

I'm on a green day today and me and hubby went to nandos for lunch. I had the butterfly chicken breast with rice and corn and I was wondering if I'd be able to count the chicken (I took the skin off!) as a heb choice or would I have to syn it? Also, does anyone know if the rice is free on green?

I'd already used one of my b choices today on 6 finn crisps so I've only got one b choice to use. It seemed bigger than a normal b choice worth of chicken!

Thanks in advance.

I've just found 67 threads in the Eating Out sub forum about Nandos-as I'm on my phone I cant link them easily, but they were easy enough to find :) I've never been there so can't help on the food query, but I knew there were other posts as I'd read them before :) HTH x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back