Nandos

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Does anyone eat at Nando's?
Hubby wants to take me put tomorrow and I've never been to Nando's . I've looked on their online menu and one of their menu suggestions is a mixed leaf salad with lemon and herb chicken with spicy rice. It said it was 422 cals and 11.4 g fat.
Is Nando's good? My daughter and friends love it but that's a teenager for you. Or does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Does anyone eat at Nando's?
Hubby wants to take me put tomorrow and I've never been to Nando's . I've looked on their online menu and one of their menu suggestions is a mixed leaf salad with lemon and herb chicken with spicy rice. It said it was 422 cals and 11.4 g fat.
Is Nando's good? My daughter and friends love it but that's a teenager for you. Or does anyone else have any other suggestions?

I love it Kat, I have chicken breast in pitta (no mayo or cheese) with spicy rice & a corn on the cob. I know Lea is a fan too!

I Like Nandos, used to go a lot before I found out I was intolerant to citrus, So cant have the lemon chicken now :( I know a few of my friends who are dieting go there for a Low Fat "treat" :)

Chicken breast pitta is good - and make sure you ask for a loyalty card as one trip and you'll be hooked! You get a stamp each time and for I think 3 stamps you get 1/4 chicken, 6 is 1/2 chicken etc!

My daughter has already told me I have to take her card to get a stamp ! :) typical teenager.

I hope I love it. It's been raved about a lot so I hope it's not a let down

Back