• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

nasty breath n e 1?

gud glad its not just me ive bin tryin not to breath on n e 1 ha i wasnt sure if i was alound to chew gum? thanks for the advise

KD

Gone fishing
gud glad its not just me ive bin tryin not to breath on n e 1 ha i wasnt sure if i was alound to chew gum? thanks for the advise
Chewing gum isn't allowed really. If you must have it, chew a little and chuck.

Better options would be to get a breath freshener spray or those sugar free filmy things that disolve on your tongue.

Also, gently brushing your mouth along with your teeth :)

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hi,
just to say I had exactly the same for the first few days it was horrible and I went and bought a breath freshner did not want to go for the gum option as I know it can make you hungry..
I am sure it will help.. I only used it for the first week or so and now Im fine .

In the UK Holland and Barrett do a product called "Breath Check" - got parsley in it amongst other things - great for keto breath (as we ex low carbers call it!) (I know my names Barrett but I'm not related to H&B honestly!)

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Also, gently brushing your mouth along with your teeth :)
I've been scrubbing my tongue after my teeth for as long as I can remember - since I read somewhere that bacteria sit on your tongue and wait for your toothbrush to go away! (Or some such! :p) Whatever - I just know my mouth feels twice as fresh after tooth 'n' tongue brushing and I would never do anything else now! :brushing teeth: