Nasty tummy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Time4ME, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh I dont want to upset the apple cart - but I've got a nasty tummy... I thought I would be a bit bung'd up but this is not the case :confused::confused::confused:.... Oh no and I'm at work :eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

If you have any lactose free packs use them, split them in half and add a bit extra water

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    maybe

I mix choc & vanilla and split into 4, but dont usually have first half til between 11am-1pm. I have 3 litres of water up until about 6pm and I then have Thai Chilli Soup (I luv it and dont think I could have half a pack as I so feel so content and warm after it. I have been making my last pack into crisps then having that with 500ml sparkling water about 8pm ish.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.