Natalia's emotional roller-coaster

Natalia Mascoll

This is my first ever post and just reading other peoples diaries i have all of a sudden become emotional, thinking i may not be strong enough to do this. I officially started today with no food just the shakes and i just cant stop thinking about food. :cry:However i hate what i have become and have decided to go on a holiday of a life time next summer and i dnt dear leave the house looking like this so i know things have to change.

If anyone reads this can i ask how to make a chart of my weight etc i see a lot of people have them on their diaries?

I just have to continue to think positive, i just want to be pretty again..

Day two and its been a little harder i havent been able to rink as much water and so im feeling a little hungry and cnt stop thinking about food so being surounded by food all day hasnt helped at all. however i been good so far and just keep reminding my self about my holiday in July. :)

Hi Natalia, i started around the same time as you and at around the same height/weight. Im new to this forum, is there anyway we can message each other to keep each other motivated? x

Hi Natalia,

Well done on starting LT! I'm in my second week. The first week was the hardest, because you'll feel hungry until you go into ketosis, then you will feel less hungry. Important to drink at least 2 litres of water a day, helps with the hunger. Also, try mixing up what you have. For example have a flapjack, shake and soup one day. Makes you feel a bit more like you're having actual food.

I just went for a weekend in London with my friend, and had to watch everyone around me eat. If I can do it, so can you. Keep in your mind looking fab for that holiday!

A
x

Hi Natalie this is amar i started lipotrim today :) I did it before for one week and lost 6kg ! So it does work, good luck will keep u updated :) xxx

Sounds good to me as today i really havent been feeling well only just managed to keep down the shakes, i havent used all the functions here yet not sure how to really message but id love to have a buddy to motivate with hehe. Also i saw another lady doing monthly challenges its not a competition but a way to help each other stay motivated it looked really good if i can find it i will post the link here for you. x

Sounds good to me as today i really havent been feeling well only just managed to keep down the shakes, i havent used all the functions here yet not sure how to really message but id love to have a buddy to motivate with hehe. Also i saw another lady doing monthly challenges its not a competition but a way to help each other stay motivated it looked really good if i can find it i will post the link here for you. x

Hi Natalia,

Well done on starting LT! I'm in my second week. The first week was the hardest, because you'll feel hungry until you go into ketosis, then you will feel less hungry. Important to drink at least 2 litres of water a day, helps with the hunger. Also, try mixing up what you have. For example have a flapjack, shake and soup one day. Makes you feel a bit more like you're having actual food.

I just went for a weekend in London with my friend, and had to watch everyone around me eat. If I can do it, so can you. Keep in your mind looking fab for that holiday!

A
x

Hi i honestly keep my holiday in my mind its a trip of a life time and i cant wait, but honestly its also because i cant seem to fit in to anything i own anymore. Im starting to enjoy having my shakes though they are not my favorite they are manageable however the chicken soup was not my thing at all lol x

Today was ok though i forgot my shake at home and was at University all day and was feeling a little hungry though not as much as i imagines the water certainly helped. I was feeling very sick when i got home but just managed to keep the second shake down. My friend who has been on a similar diet said this was normal as my body is changing and getting used to all the water. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day, tomorrow is weigh in day though i dont feel ive lost very much as i only truely started on saturday but just wait for my second weigh in hope that will be eye popping. x

Of course u can do it we all can and will. U have done great to even get this far. This is my 3rd time each time ive lost weight but not stucj to it 100% thats the key dont cheeat or wil deffo fall of the wagon not even for a celery stick honest ur taste budswill just go mad. Once even sniffed my cats food that was a sad day a im glad to say i didnt have a taste lol. Anyways off to get another pink of the clear stuff. Remember its just gotta be done dont keep putiing it off just get it over with then start eating healthily for the rest of your happy slim life.
xxx

Me too am new to this forum this is my first day using it! Lol trying to get used to it. I know reading some of the success stories people had is very encouraging! Can't wait for week 1 to finish! My birthday is on the 3rd of November planning to wear something nice :) so finger crossed :))

Hey happy chicken 1 :) u r very supportive ! I was reading ur threads! I just want to ask u think it's a good idea to exercise but I find it hard though :(

Of course u can do it we all can and will. U have done great to even get this far. This is my 3rd time each time ive lost weight but not stucj to it 100% thats the key dont cheeat or wil deffo fall of the wagon not even for a celery stick honest ur taste budswill just go mad. Once even sniffed my cats food that was a sad day a im glad to say i didnt have a taste lol. Anyways off to get another pink of the clear stuff. Remember its just gotta be done dont keep putiing it off just get it over with then start eating healthily for the rest of your happy slim life.
xxx

Hey Happy Chicken
I was just reading another post about re-feeding and they say if u dont do it properly u can gain weight but also can be violently ill, did u experience any of this and also how come you're doing this for the third time, i dont want to live on this stuff i want to enjoy myself im not saying eat junk everyday but id like to go out to restaurants mayb have a chocolate bar as a treat or even a cooki, but i also dnt want to be as fat as i am now. x

Yeah it would be really good. I'm near the end of the second week and founding this more difficult with hunger pangs but breezed the first week. we're all different though from what I've read so far. I can feel a difference already so it's working it's magic. Refeeding for Xmas then not sure whether to jump back on lipotrim or do it the healthy eating way. Suppose we'll see. Just hope I reach my two stone loss before Xmas x

yea i was thinking the same thing but i really want to loose the weight for my holiday in July and ideally id like to have already done the re-feeding. I love xmas dinner and im a single parent so just cooking xmas dinner for my two small children hardly seems worth it if im not going to sit and eat with them. I think it all depends on how well i've done at that point and then i will decide. x

YAY!! Lost 6lbs today and its not even a full week yet, first week a little messed up as i received my goods on a Wednesday but didnt fully start until the saturday but hay ho its all good im very pleased still.

Did wonder if anyone knew how to make your signatures longer i am only able to put a little at a time and see many people have a long list of weigh in days and results but mine will only allow less than 150 characters?

Hello Natalie don't worry I let myself down after being so good 4 days in a row :( I felt down and helpless especially As I don't get support frm anyone :( never the less am back to lipo today and determined to stick to it 100./. Till I reach my goal. Good luck and don't worry u just had a day off and u should be ok :)

Back