natalies diary day 3

natalieann

Silver Member
started lipotrim on may 26th 2010 at 13 stone, 12 lbs:confused:

right the first day easy peasy.:)

and day 2 not so easy, but got trhough it:)

day 3 hard day, lots of doubts, deperately wanting food, thiinking of giving up then fighting the thoughts, since last night ive been soooooooo cold, shivvering inside but warm to touch, dizzy spells, feeling a bit sick, bad sticky breath, always thirsty, but im here posting now and didnt give in, and gona hve early night, cant wait to post on my diary tomoz:) oh and a sneaky weigh today shows ive already lost 3.5lbs woohoo

Well done on loss!! woo hoo!!.

Do not give in - its day 3 - one of the WORSE days reported by most, this will pass, after this week Ill bet you'll fly... You are also going in to ketosis (definately sounds like it) so your going to feel much much better very soon - just try to stick this out. Bath and bed for you, young lady!!!

haha i was gona have early one then started to watch the million pound drop llol

but yeah i think im deffo going into ketosis, im still freezing, just turned fire off and within minutes i was shivering again, and do hope i am as my house has suffered big time, i got so much to do and waiting until i feel the energy boost,

I know the feeling - Im still waiting for it LOL!!. It'll come, you definately, definately sound like your well on the way...

I know the feeling - Im still waiting for it LOL!!. It'll come, you definately, definately sound like your well on the way...

oh ok i was wrong it isnt, 3.5 lbs ive lost

its 4.2lbs in 3 days woopwoop:D:D

Im so pleased I threw my scales out.....I like the surprise when I go for my official weigh in.....

Certainly sounds like the ketosis fairy has been round though ....lol

Im so pleased I threw my scales out.....I like the surprise when I go for my official weigh in.....

Certainly sounds like the ketosis fairy has been round though ....lol

haha im serial weigher:confused:

but yeah ketosis is deffo here, ive beeen up since 7 am and its now 10am and im only just getting the hungry feeling for my first shake:eek:

day 4 for me.................

at this minute i really dont think i can go much more then a week, im constantly thinking of other fast ways to lose wieght were i can at least eat something, ive been majpr ratty with everyone today....... im constantly making excuses not to carry on in my head but then theres that tiny thing thst stopd mr giving in, i have wieghed myself today and the lbs still falling off, this is one reason i keep on it, but other then that i keep thinking is all this really worth it when i could be eating chicken salads and baked spuds?

on the other hand i have lost another lb

Awww it is hard, but on other diets the weight loss is not quite as good, but if you feel you cannot carry on then choose one that you think you would be able to do....but do try to give LT a go.....it will get easier I promise, I think it was week 2-3 I started to feel blooming great lol.....had so much energy, which I cant wait for....dont forget your body is adapting to the change of diet etc.....

Chin up xxx

Awww it is hard, but on other diets the weight loss is not quite as good, but if you feel you cannot carry on then choose one that you think you would be able to do....but do try to give LT a go.....it will get easier I promise, I think it was week 2-3 I started to feel blooming great lol.....had so much energy, which I cant wait for....dont forget your body is adapting to the change of diet etc.....

Chin up xxx

hey hun, feeling not too bad today as ive got back on the scales and im now 6.2 lbs down since wed, im well chuffed, and didnt even ahve my first shake today until 11.35 and been up since 6am:confused: im just still waiting for the energy boost, i had it loastnight but i was laid in bed, really wanted to get up and tackle the chores ive missed this week, but ignored the urge and got to sleep at 1.30 am, up at 6 with baby, so now im shattered and got no energy to do the jobs i need to:sigh:

im gona at least make it to the end of week one, i have to get to my wiegh in:D

You will be pleased with your results.....I know what you mean about the baby....my daughter has her back teeth starting to move up......at least its the last 4 to come through.....I have found myself curling up on chair and having a snooze with her most afternoons.....cant wait for my energy boost ....lol

You will be pleased with your results.....I know what you mean about the baby....my daughter has her back teeth starting to move up......at least its the last 4 to come through.....I have found myself curling up on chair and having a snooze with her most afternoons.....cant wait for my energy boost ....lol

yeah hun the babies are hard work lol

after i logged of this afternoon, i got a real energy boost and have been cleaning all day, but then ive also still had the bad bits, espesh when my kids were having chip shop tea, :sigh:

they left lots and just before i was putting it in the bin, i admit i ate a tiny piece of chicken:cry:

and then coz id done that i stuffed a piece of sausage into my mouth, chewed it like id never eaten any ever, then just before i swallowed i thought NO im cant do it ans spat it out, so nothing entered my tum apart from the chicken , and it was really tiny, i hope it hasnt taken me out of ketosis but i have heard chicken doesnt, is this true?:break_diet:

since then ive been very motivated and having a shake now:(

You should be fine.......well done on not swallowing the sausage ....lol...what are we like eh...!
Strangely I enjoy smelling the food.....but they have to put all leftovers in the bin to take the temptation out of the way or I would probably be the same...lol
Cant wait to hear what your loss is this week xx

Im like Sonkie, insist on stirring whatever DH is cooking to get a whiff of it and it seems so satisfy me, strangly enough - try it - I know it sounds wierd. It so hard when tidying up after kids eating, but it has REALLY made me realise how much subconscious eating I was doing - without even realising it!!!. I had to stop myself about 4 times over the last day or so popping leftover crust from toast etc.. into my mouth when cleaning up - not from hunger - from sheer habit!!! tutt tutt!! something Im delighted I noticed though, as I'll definately nip this habit in the bud when off LT.

How old is your little one? I know, its so hard been up with a little one when on a VLCD, my little boy has just gone 4 months...

Just a word of advice - careful with the weighing - I weighed myself loads last week, cant remember now but think on day 3 I had lost 5lbs so definately expected loads more in the next 4 days and because of this, when I "only" lost 7lbs on day 8 (weigh in), I was absolutely gutted!!!!!

haha guys, the smell makes me went to eat it, had another slip today, much bigger then the last one and im a bit gutted but not much, im thinking of either going on celebrity slim as i can at least eat one meal or slimming world, im so ratty with the kids and miserable to be honest

prob put a few bs back on with how big todays slip has been, im disapionted igot this far but also excited about trying a diet where i can eat something, the losses may be less but ill be happy, whic in turn makes my lkids happy

ive got a 6 year girl, a 4 n half year boy and my son is just over 4 months, born on 11th jan, ive even felt i could not cope today i was so streesed out, thats why i decided to eat something as i thought im being selfish to my kids...........im always gone regret it but id rather diet n be happy and not diet and be a miserable lump all the time,

sorry guuys

Natalie, stop beating yourself up. A slip is human, unfortunate but human. The very fact you looked at yourself, did your research and found lipotrim suggests you are going to go all the way. You don't go that effort for nothing.

This is a journey we're all on together. Some of us will trip up now and again on our path to our new healthy us but so what. There will always be someone beside us to give a hand up and get us back on track. One day at a time, okay?

Natalie, stop beating yourself up. A slip is human, unfortunate but human. The very fact you looked at yourself, did your research and found lipotrim suggests you are going to go all the way. You don't go that effort for nothing.

This is a journey we're all on together. Some of us will trip up now and again on our path to our new healthy us but so what. There will always be someone beside us to give a hand up and get us back on track. One day at a time, okay?

thanks hun i know what your saying, im gona have a think about it and decide wednesday, i have enough shakes to get me till then, and then i make my choice or LT or slimming world:D:D

officialyy left to go on slimming world good luck guys, ill sttil be in the forum on the slimming world part, so looking in here form time to time

Good luck Natalie, it's not the how you lose it it's how determined you are. You go girlfriend!

cheers hunni, i feel better now ive decided, joined up and i feel like a weight been lifted, cant wait to eat yummy meals and lose it, maybe slower but ill get happily, good luck all on lt

Back