Natalie's Food Diary - I plan to stuff myself!!!!

NatalieR

Well this is a total novelty for me as an ex WW member. I am so used to measuring literally everything that it seems too good to be true that now I can eat pasta and potatoes and meat without having to measure every morsel. No longer will i have to go out and have a 5oz steak and plain salad because its the lowest point thing on the menu and then leave still feeling hungry!

This i think will cause a few issues because i am used to weighing everything I am wondering how on earth this works? I asked my leader (whi is slim and stunning so wonderful inspiration) and she said trust in the power of it, embrace it, love it, live it and the weight will fall off. I guess i can see with the 1/3 super free foods on the plate that already limits what you can eat.

Please feel free to comment on my food diary if you can see areas that i can improve on or that i could cut down on.

Monday
Breakfast - Muller Light Strawberry Yogurt and strawberries
Snack - Crabsticks, boiled egg, slices of ham
Lunch - 1/2 packet of Batchelors chicken savoury rice with chopped celery, radish, peppers and cucmber (approx 1/3) Muller Light Yogurt
Snack - Apple
Dinner - 2 egg ommlette with salad (approx 1/3)
1 x Health Extra A - Skimmed Milk
1 x Healthy extra B - Olive oil to cook omlette in
4.5 x Syns (2.5 on measured vodka and coke and 2 syns on salad cream light.)

I also walked for 25 minutes and covered 1.5 miles.

Tuesday
Breakfast - Muller light mixed with Oat so Simple original (Healthy Extra B)
Snack - 4 crab sticks, slices of ham, carrot sticks
Lunch - Batchelors chicken and leek pasta and muller light yogurt
Snack Mini babybel (Healthy extra A) strawberries and grapes
Dinner - Cod baked i breadcrumbs (need to syn the breadcrumbs) with sweet potato wedges, roasted butternut squash and carrot.

Back