natalie's weight loss diary :)

natalieh88

I've always been a pretty big girl... but something snapped in December.. I didn't wanna be as big as I was anymore.. and I wanted to do something about it!

So in January I began Slimming World! :) I've never dieted before - but have found it really easy!

Two months, and 37lbs later, I'm still going.. and can't believe how easy it has been to fit SW into my lifestyle (which, being a student, I thought was going to be tough!)

I've recently been thinking about joining my local group - just to get a little more motivation? I think it'd be really nice to be able to meet up with other poeple donig the same thing as me and being able to share stories, recipes and experiences? :) May do this after my Easter break though, as term finishes in two weeks!

I'm well impressed by how much weight you've already lost - if I have anything similar to that sort of weight loss after 2 months, I'll be seriously pleased! :D

I think joining a class could be a really good idea, it almost seems to 'keep me going' each week if that makes sense. x

Wow, thank you so much girlies! :) I'm really pleased with how quickly it's been dropping off, I have to say - I was expecting to have lost this amount by my 21st birthday which isn't until June! :D

Yea, I keep thinking about joining my local group - I keep treating myself a little too much lately... am thinking it's going to start affecting my progress! I think it'd definitely keep me going! :)

Thank you both again for your kind words! :D

Feeling a bit pants the last couple of days, and not really put much effort into my meals and been snacking on some naughties :S

Need to get back on track!

Hey,

Wow congratulations on your loss so far!

Don't let the slip get you down! Think of how far you have come and how good it will be to lose those few more pounds each day/week/month etc.

I'm in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire. Anybody from around there who would like a buddy for weight loss? To give each other kicks up the bum or go to sport/fitness type things together?

I'm just starting my weight loss so it's all a bit scary lol!

Back