Natters and conso

natters8942

Hi

I've decided to start a new diary for conso. I moved onto conso early as I've been quite ill and my diet was upsetting my blood meds, so I decided to move across early to secure the weight loss I'd already achieved. (1st1lb)

Since commencing conso last Saturday I have lost a further 2 pounds. (1st3lbs) I'm not hungry at all and eating because I think I should or I get told to, not sure how much of this is Dukan or the fact that I'm still ill and not hungry because I'm not doing anything.

I haven't posted a diary for me than a week, but I've stuck to it! (apart from bran flakes in hospital)

Conso wise, I'm not doing gala meals as I don't feel I've earned them yet. So having wholemeal bread, cheese, and 1 piece of fruit as well as PV everyday. My first cheese and ham toastie was amazing!

Monday 9th July
B porridge, 2 tbsp oat bran, 1 tbsp wheat bran, milk, ff, sweetener & mixed spice
L 2 slices whole meal toast, homemade mackerel pâté and celery
D bolognaise, low fat mince, onion, mushroom, peppers, leek, toms, red wine, tom purée on bed of shredded cabbage, grated cheese
S jelly yogurt, apple

Well done lady, great attitude to take and I'm sure it will earn you a good steady loss.

Hope you start to feel better soon too.

Jx

Conso day 11, Dukan day 32

B - oatbran & wheat bran porridge, goji berries, ff yog, milk
L - 2 slices wholemeal toast with homemade mackerel pâté and celery
D- turkey breast wrapped in low fat bacon, stuffed with quark, herbs and grated cheese. With butternut squash chips and veg
Snacks - jelly yogurt, apple
Drinks - 2 litres of water, coffee, diet coke, tea
Exercise none

Xx

Think today is officially butternut squash day judging by everyone's diaries. Hope you're feeling ok today missy.

Jx

Hi Joodle! Butternut squash chips are much nicer than proper chips :)

Still feeling rough, having blood tests tomorrow again. So hopefully I'll be fixed soon, need my life back.

Xx

ophelialeanne said:
What happened natters? Are you ok?

Hi

I'm ok thank you.

I've got sticky/thick blood which clots too easily. and everything I eat/drink effects my blood and the dose of meds I need! However, hospital screwed up and put me on a dose of injections that was not high enough so it was likely I ended up with more clots in my lungs.

I'm getting better slowly, been off work for two weeks now and not bored yet which is never a good sign.

Still sticking to the diet though, moved to conso early to stabilise my food intake

How are you getting on?

Xx

Hope you start to feel better soon:)

Your menus look scrummy :p

Come Dine With Nat (next meet up) lol!

Conso day 12, Dukan day 33

L - omelette with ham, peppers, mushroom, tomato, onion, cheese on top
D- homemade beef burger, wholemeal roll, with butternut squash chips and salad
Snacks - jelly yogurt, apple
Drinks - 1 litres of water, coffee, diet coke, tea
Exercise none

Xx

Conso day 13, Dukan day 34
Protein Thursday
L - turkey breast with low fat bacon, sea food cocktail with vinegar
D- poached smoked haddock, cod and prawns
Snacks - jelly yogurt,
Drinks - 1.5 litres of water, coffee, fizzy diet orange
Exercise none

Xx

Conso day 14, Dukan day 35
L - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, low fat bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes
D- bolognaise low fat mince, toms, onions, peppers, puree, red wine, 40g cheese and 50g pasta
Snacks - muller light, apple
Drinks - 1.5 litres of water, coffee, fizzy diet orange
Exercise none

Xx

That sounds bad Natters, take it easy. So impressed you're sticking to plan and your menus look fab! Jx

Thanks guys. However, I have just had 2 lovely but small glades of red wine. I enjoyed every sip :)

Xx

natters8942 said:
Thanks guys. However, I have just had 2 lovely but small glades of red wine. I enjoyed every sip :)

Xx

Glasses even

Conso day 15, Dukan day 36
L - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, smoked salmon, homemade mackerel pâté with celery
D- Chinese!! Salt and pepper squid, beef in black bean sauce and mixed veg, tbsp boiled rice
Snacks - apple
Drinks - 1 litres of water, coffee, tea, fizzy diet orange, 2 glasses red wine
Exercise none

Chinese wasn't as bad a would have been prior to dukan, no crispy duck, no duck & pork chow, no spring rolls or BBQ ribs and no prawn crackers ( still hungry though)

Weigh in day - another pound off!

Xx

natters8942 said:
Glasses even

How many did you say you had again....?! ;)

And Congrats on another pound off - consort seems to be suiting you!

Back