natural remedies.....honey etc.

fillymum

synful soul
After some advice given to me in my diary for my sore feet, I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where we could all help each other with simple, harmless, natural remedies.

I look forward to seeing what your contributions are.

Honey is a wonderful natural product we have, it has amazing healing properties.

Also Aloe Vera, which I know in England we'd struggle to find in it's natural format, but in warmer/sunnier climates not a problem, again excellent healing properties. DD had sunburn on holiday & added natural Aloe Vera & the next day all was well:D

Honey is a wonderful natural product we have, it has amazing healing properties.

Also Aloe Vera, which I know in England we'd struggle to find in it's natural format, but in warmer/sunnier climates not a problem, again excellent healing properties. DD had sunburn on holiday & added natural Aloe Vera & the next day all was well:D

Aloa Vera is wonderful stuff and we are lucky enough to have it growing on our land. it for all sorts from wasp stings to psoriasis. a "leaf" and rub the gel type inside on whatever. even used used it on the dogs and the horses.

I know some people who swear that eating locally produced honey reduces their hayfever symptoms.

It is true for lots of people it works.

Hi Fillymum, For some reason I cannot access your diary, I just wondered what advice you have been given for your sore feet as my feet are sore. I went to the docs yesterday and was told I have plantar facilitis, he has given me exercises to do and has told me to get some cushioned trainers to wear most of the time. I am supposed to try to rest which is difficult and frustrating. Thanks

Hi Fillymum, For some reason I cannot access your diary, I just wondered what advice you have been given for your sore feet as my feet are sore. I went to the docs yesterday and was told I have plantar facilitis, he has given me exercises to do and has told me to get some cushioned trainers to wear most of the time. I am supposed to try to rest which is difficult and frustrating. Thanks

Hi, my diary is in the silver section and you need more posts to access it. It is only visible to members who have 500 posts.

The soles of my feet were sore from walking outside without shoes in the heat and burnt them The remedy was a bowl of warm water with honey added...it works.

For your condition, which my closest friend has, you need to elevate your heels. That has helped Katie so much. She padded inside her shoes ,under her heel, with memory foam and is so much more comfortable.

Good luck, I hope you soon find some relief. xxxx

Aloe Vera is amazing stuff...........as I said we use it for so many things. It is wonderfully cooling if you have a burn or sunburn.

Tea tree oil is good for lots of things and Ive used it for cold sores which I suffer from and it clears them up for ages.

Thanks for that Emsie. I get them from the heat and when I am under really heavy stress. I will get some in. Do I need to keep it in the fridge ???

Back