Naughty food

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by sarah Jayne, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah Jayne

sarah Jayne SlimSez

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi was looking for advice, I have my usual 'woman' monthly and I have eaten really well today but have also had 2 milkyway, 2 maltesers mini ice-creams and a bag of doritos. Theses have all been calculated into my daily pp, but feel I am wrong in doing this! should I take them out of my 49 extra pp?
    Its just I feel really bad eating rubbish and still keeping within my points, feel I will gain rather than lose.
    Help please!

Last edited: 21 April 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    However you feel comfortable - i.e. taking them out of your daily or weeklies - is fine.

I find that if I have weeks where I've eaten lots of junk (yet still stayed within my points) I have very poor losses, but I know others who are the complete opposite.

I'd say, as long as you've pointed it, it all fits within your points, and you are aware that what you've eaten isn't necessarily the best for you, then draw a line under it and move on. Dont try and overcompensate by eating less but just recognise any mistakes and carry on as normal.

We all do it hun, especially at the time of the month - I'm the worst for it! Compete chocoholic!! You'll notice with my losses every 4-5 weeks I have a poor loss or stay the same (ignoring this week cos that was down to wine lol)... thats all down to the dreaded monthlies!

4. sarah Jayne

sarah Jayne SlimSez

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanx hun, will do and have done that is put a line under it and also pointed it so today is a new day!
    P.S. I luv wine tooo!!!

5. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As long as you have pointed it then it shouldn't make any odds - you only break into your weeklies when you have used your dailies for the day.

Try not to think as food as naughty - food is food and you won't get such a cheap thrill from eating it if you look at it in a neutral way.

6. sarah Jayne

sarah Jayne SlimSez

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeh but it still feels naughty to have choc and it be ok and stay within my points. But I do see what you are saying

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.