Naughty Kebab Help!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Looby-Lu, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Looby-Lu

Looby-Lu Full Member

I really fancy a kebab tonight - only gonna have a small one in a pitta (rather than my usual large naan!) with salad. I don't know whether to have a doner or chicken or chicken tikka - anyone know the pro points of these as there are so many different varying answers on the web!? Thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Donners are evil - dont have them. Chicken and chicken tikka are the best (assuming it's not chicken donner - also evil) and a small one without dressing/mayo is 11pp.

4. Looby-Lu

Looby-Lu Full Member

Thank you - just had a small chicken tikka (shish not doner!) in a small pitta with lots of salad and no sauce - usually hve a large doner in a naan with loads of mayo - and now I have found my new favourite. It was soooo nice - and perfect amount. Usually I end up so full as I refuse to leave any of my huge kebab. And I officially love ww - whatever diet let's you have a kebab!! :)

5. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I'm glad you enjoyed it hon - isn't it great when you can find something so tasty and find it's low in points! :D

6. karocal

karocal Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    Thats very good only 11 pp ... jummy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.