Naughty me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sweetascandy, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sweetascandy

Sweetascandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I have weighed myself a day early and I have only lost 4lb, and this is my 1st week. Mine and my cdc scales weigh the same. I'm just so disappointed. I have lost more on diets such as ww and sw :( x

I will not give up this time

Last edited: 6 September 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What time did you weigh yourself?

Also bare in mind that it is a day early, its not uncommon to lose 2lbs or more overnight in the early stages of CD! (from personal experience)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

4. Sweetascandy

Sweetascandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I weighed myself at the time my cdc will be weighing me tomorrow so half 4ish x

5. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Did your CDC measure you last week? Try not to be too disheartened, I lost five pounds on my first week my first time around, but what I was really surprised about was the inch loss!!! on those low weeks grab a tape measure :):):) good luck for tomorrow x

6. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

4lb loss in a week where you went to a hen party. which meant going out of ketosis, is excellent! Many would have seen a gain or at least a sts.

You're doing fine, sweet!

7. Sweetascandy

Sweetascandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I've not been to the hen night yet that's in a couple of weeks time. I just feel is that it, especially when people on here have amazing 1st week weight losses, I'm almost embarrassed x

8. Vally12

Vally12 Member

Start Weight:
    0st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya

Don't be disheartened. 4 lbs is still 4 lbs off and closer to your goal so well done! you should be proud of your achievement. Also other people may have had bigger first week losses because they had more weight on in the first place. Stay positive.

Val

9. Sweetascandy

Sweetascandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I know off is better than on. But I am a big lass over 19stone so know I have a long way to go and 4lb seems like nothing at the moment. Anyway am probably worrying over nothing :) thanks for all your kind words x

10. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i know exactly what you mean and how you feel. I only lost 5lbs in my first nine days and was gutted, frankly. Then this week (week 5) i only lost a pound. Despite being very large, and being 100% on SS.

I just have to accept that my bady loses weight more slowly than other people. If i didn't know other people's results, maybe it'd be easier. I don't know.

anyway, chin up - it's still a loss.:)

11. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    the scales are tricky creatures, Im always trying to cheat them, drinking loads of water in hope that it will flush out everything including all my fat..lol
    try to measure your waist more as its a better indicator of your progress :]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.