Naughty Naughty early weigh in.

Golden Phoenix

Well i've been having problems with the diet and decided to weigh myself this morning in a terrible lack of self-control.

I started on thursday....i appear to have lost between 2 and 3 pounds already! Omg! :eek::angel09::thankyouthankyou:

And it wasn't even a proper weigh in, just a very quick hop on the scales, i usually try to weigh in after, um, my morning visit to the porcelain gods...and you know. *cough* er...

But i'm super happy! and now really motivated! Let's do this thing!

I'm not editing any of my trackers until my official weigh in though :D

Well i've been having problems with the diet and decided to weigh myself this morning in a terrible lack of self-control.

I started on thursday....i appear to have lost between 2 and 3 pounds already! Omg! :eek::angel09::thankyouthankyou:

And it wasn't even a proper weigh in, just a very quick hop on the scales, i usually try to weigh in after, um, my morning visit to the porcelain gods...and you know. *cough* er...

But i'm super happy! and now really motivated! Let's do this thing!

I'm not editing any of my trackers until my official weigh in though :D

Hi, how are you getting on now? Hope you are having a good week.

Well, at weigh in i'd lost 5 lb. I'm pleased beyond belief :D My week so far, not bad, i've realised i've not eaten enough veg ove rthe last couple of days though so i'm going to remedy that from today on.

I'm thinking of signing up for a regular vegetable box delivery from a local farm, that should keep me interested.

Back