Naughty naughty

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Anthony Smith, 4 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been a naughty bunny since my weigh in on Thursday, only lost 1/2lb so it automatically put me on a downer and I just haven't been tracking or pointing or these last 2 days, euugghhhh I feel so bad !! :( kill me now

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Half a pound is good at this stage of your weight loss journey as you are very near goal weight... remember you are taking more from less... half a pound now is a huge lot in the scheme of things compared to when you were starting out...you should be very proud of your achievements and not beating yourself up.

Well done:happy096:

4. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Make tomorrow a new day! That's the beauty of the weekly points. You've not tracked, oh well, your weekly points are the only thing the continue for the entire week so just write them off and know tomorrow you have your daily points to use a no more. I take it you were on DP before so you should be used to having a static upper limit so just think like that and you can avoid a gain.

Seriously, you've done brilliantly and there's no reason for you to feel bad but I know how hard it can be to get back on the wagon when you fall off so get back on before it runs away x

5. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    I agree with the others, just draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. I always like to think a day or two off the wagon gives your metabolism a little shake up! (that's what I tell myself anyway!!) You've done amazingly well so far...keep at it!!

6. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i have been naughty too but going to be better from tomorrow am wish me luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.