Naughty week 7!

Slimmer09

Hellos!!

Just back from a brilliant wkend away with friends and after 6.5 very well disciplined weeks I had a wee break :eek:

Last night I ate lime and coriander chicken and downed a few vodkas with soda water. Been on the straight and narrow since then, I can say I'm safely back on the LT wagon but I feel EXTREMELY bloated - eugh!

Fingers crossed week 7 weigh in won't be TOO bad... :p

Here's to shaking away! :)

Bless her father for she has sinned... its been 2 days since her last lipotrim...

heheh well donef or getting back on huni, musta took some oomph after that yummy sounding tea!!!

hopefully weigh in wont be too bad, doubt it will!!

keep going uv done fab!
xxx

How did the alcohol affect you?

well done on gettin back on it quick

bet you was wasted off the vodka lol

Hehe... thanks Lauren... it wasn't hard getting back on as I felt bloated from the word go this morning. Forced my first shake down me at 6p.m it's that bad! My tummy feels like I swallowed a football!

Summergurl - I expected to get drunk VERY fast but that didn't happen. I drunk quite a few doubles and they weren't too generous with the mixer either so they were really conc! I did drink less than usual but that was more because I felt so FULL! The hangover started while I was still out though, had a headache from around 1a.m and couldn't shake it till late afternoon today - vodka never does that to me so that's a first.

Haha... Adam I did get very wasted, I remember some very energetic dancing!! Hopefully the exercise from that will compensate for the chicken...

Well good for you for jumping back on so quick :D

lol good stuff cant wait for a beer now lol

Heya,

So did you go on refeed or anything? straight off, went crazy and then back on? other than feel bloated any other affect? well done for getting back on straight away!

No, I didn't do refeed or anything - just had a very naughty Saturday night then straight back on. To try make up for it I only had two shakes Saturday and two shakes Sunday.

The bloating is now gone which is a huge relief :) Weighed myself this morning and I weigh exactly the same as I did on Saturday morning which is a huge relief... I was terrified my weight would have gone up.

No other effects apart from bloating, though it was so bad I doubt I'll be tempted to eat again any time soon!

Back