Naughty!

letaylor

I went and had a look on the cheeky scales on day 2 of lipotrim and im still the same. I know i shouldnt of but i feel kinda let down now.i know your weight can change and its probably the water in take im doing but GOD DAM IT WHY DID I GO ON THOSE SCALLESSSS! :-(

Aww bless. Take the battery out. I'm sure consciously you can rationalise that because you're having so few calories, you will lose weight but you just want it proving too. You will lose weight this week, have faith and keep going. Make sure your're drinking enough water, it does make a difference to your weight loss.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Aww thankyou, yeah i just wanted to see some sort of loss even if it was a pound. Im obsessed with my weight can you tell lol thats why im trying LipoTrim im going out my mind! How are you doing?

I'm doing great thanks. I refed about a month ago after spending over 6 months on LT and losing 7.5st. It can be done although I didn't really believe I could/would 6 months ago :)

So you did just the shakes in 6months? 8-O

Yep lol Started 22nd October last year and finished end of April :) Wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for the support from the forum x x x

Oh my lord u deserve a medal! :-D So did you do the shakes until you were at a weight you were happy with? I want to lose about 30 odd pounds do you think i should keep on at the shakes until im happy with my weight then re-feed?

Yep, I think you should and it may not take as long as you think. It gets easier the longer you do it. If you keep refeeding and coming back to LT it's really hard and I've seen so many people struggle getting back to TFR after cheating or having a break and then never come back. You know your character better than I, but personally I'd want to get it over and done with, do a proper refeed and learn to maintain well, so you don't have to do this all again unless absolutely necessary x x x

Thanks for that Teapot :) i have a wedding 2 go 2 in sept i supppse that could be my goal ,hopefully b4 that so i can get drunk and party (thats what weddings are all about ;-)

Indeed! Yep ketosis and alcohol don't mix so you would need to refeed before the wedding :)

Oh yes definatley :) im feeling soo weak 2day but less hungry!

Less hungry is great! I struggled for energy most of the way thru but it was worth it :)

Back