Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. charlie-lauren

charlie-lauren Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone has been suffering from Nausea or sickness? Feel so sick today I can't even force one pack down I just had some milk of magnesia in hope it will get rid of it. I feel i should eat something but the milkshake is making me want to heave as is the soup I have brought with me today.
    Im on week 7 and havent experienced it before on CD so wondering if it isn't anything to do with it.

Feeling sorry for myself :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emsiem

emsiem Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Oh chick sorry your feeling so pants :( I've no magic cures but hope you feel better soon......are you tired ?? I find that amkes me feel crap on this diet xx

4. charlie-lauren

charlie-lauren Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Thanks hun
    No not really i felt good this morning!
    maybe its work in general. I had the milk of magnesia and a dry ryevita and feel slightly better :)
    i'll try my shake soon.....

5. emsiem

emsiem Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    have a look at my diary and help me with dress ideas.....!!! i need inspiration to show off my slimmer figure x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.