Induction Nausea

slimming lizard

Day 3 and feel nauseous and bloated and suffering with indigestion just to add to it !! Trying to tell myself that it will pass ... Any tips to ease the sick feeling ?

You could try simmering fresh, thinly sliced ginger root to ease nausea. Hope you're feeling better soon slimming lizard x

Nausea has eased since I ate my chicken and cauliflower. Hope that I will wake up tomorrow with the refreshed, energised feeling I have experienced before !

Hello :)

Day three for me and I feel the same. Nausea and indigestion. It's better when I eat a bit. I'm sure it will pass soon. ;)

Yes eating does stop the nausea!
Day 4 and have woken up less nauseous but still a bit groggy... I must have been very reliant on carbohydrates.

Day 4 for me, I have just started to crave carbs and Ive been a little bit lethargic days 3 and 4. But, I did a sneaky weight check yesterday and Ive lost 3lb already in just 2 full days! So that is keeping me going. Good luck to all of you...keep going. x

I'm on day 2 and feeling very nauseous. I find peppermint tea helps a lot, made an ommlette but couldn't eat it :sigh:

Back