Nearly 10st to lose

slimby30

Hi everyone, im 28 and a mum to a beautiful 7 year old girl. I have nearly 10stone to lose, I know I will not lose it all by my 30th birthday, but I am hoping to be much closer to my target than I am now. Joined slimming world last week and have my first weigh in tonight - slightly nervous but hoping to have had a good loss :)

Welcome slimby30 to MiniMins:welcome2:

I have moved your thread to the SW forum as it will get more attention here.

Fingers crossed that you will have a good weigh in tonight!

Here is the link to the SW forum here and feel free to start your own food/weight loss diary to help you on your way...

Slimming World

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/

Reading the diaries really help to inspire me and I am sure you will find the same.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/

Here is a link to a guide to how to make your way around the forums...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask!

Hi everyone, im 28 and a mum to a beautiful 7 year old girl. I have nearly 10stone to lose, I know I will not lose it all by my 30th birthday, but I am hoping to be much closer to my target than I am now. Joined slimming world last week and have my first weigh in tonight - slightly nervous but hoping to have had a good loss :)

Welcome and good luck!!

Good luck babe! x

Thank you all very much, and thank you Mini for moving my post still trying to find my way about :) Lost 7lbs at weigh in tonight absolutely delighted :)

Half a stone off in your first week - absolutely fantastic! That 10 stone is now 9 and a half :)

Keep up the good work, lots of support & recipes here to help along the way!

X

WOW!!!!
Im so so pleased for you! That's amazing!
Hope it has given you a big boost and you know you can do it! x

Whoohoo well done lovely ! It's def doable and soon becomes a way of life x

Hi, welcome on board. Just wanted to say what a great first week you've had and although I know it's in your head that 10 stone has to go, please try not to put your focus on this. Take it half a stone at a time (mini goals) and maybe you could reward yourself in some way with each stone that goes (a new item of clothing for example).

Well done on a brilliant first week and good luck on your SW journey :)

Good luck! I have a lot to lose too, and it can feel a little overwhelming, but as others have said you should set yourself little goals. Congrats on your 7lb off, that is amazing! :)

Just stick at it and it will go. Try to do a bit more exercise than usual. I have been chipping away since april and not losing a lot but now in the last week it is coming off quicker. I think it takes a bit to get your head completely round the plan.

Main thing is to keep at it and not give in. This site is invaluable as well as your class if you go to one.

The very best of luck

Faye x

Why dont you think you can do it by your 30th?

I lost nine stone in a year, a different class i attended on friday, the lady there has lost six stone and got to target. It was funny because she did the entire loss within one school year. She started SW in september when school started and hit target on break up.

You can lose it you really can. Congrats on your first week loss. Every time you doubt yourself think about how good it felt when you stood on those scales.

I agree with gazter- it could be done. I lost 9st 3lbs in 18months. I know that losing weight that quickly isn't the norm but it is possible!

Well done on your first week- keep the momentum going and you'll be amazed at the difference sw will make.

Good luck!

Congratulations on your first weeks lost, amazing, well done! I find it really helps motivate me to remember that feeling of stepping on the scales and to have lost weight.

Slimming World is a wonderful way of life, good luck for your journey! X

Back