Nearly 6stone up to maintenence I go!!

skinnysara

Finally brave enough to show the minimins world. Here is to my new found freedom, confidence and achievement. CWPCounsultancy here I come xxxx

Attachments

• image-2106821363.jpg
    image-2106821363.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 769
I want to lose another 2dtone but feeling abit disheartened to be honest.. U r an inspiration tho reminds me it can be done x

I've been doing it since march mostly SS but with holidays and celebrations inbetween I've been up and down through the steps. Plateaus are common but stick with it, if it happens again next week your consultant is best to advise you on stepping up for a week to beat it.
2 stone is fab in 7 weeks! How much do you have to go?
I found after around 3 stone I became happier with myself and lost my motivation a bit but keep going and surprise yourself!!

Wow huge congratulations and well earned! I'd much rather a consultant have lost a lot of weight than a small amount. Really shows true commitment to the plan and staying power! That is what I need in a consultant!!

You look amazing, but the benefits in you must be much more than just those in the mirror. Great job!

Skinnysara, i want to lose anoth 2/3 stone depending on how i feel and look after 2more stones, i am motivated but its disheartening when u dont lose after trying hard.. Iv lost 2stone even had 2weddings and managed to stick to no carbs so realllllllly happy with myself..

Im happy im at 7weeks because i usually quit after 2nd weigh in and restart so really happy.. But will keep going x

Thanks for the advice x

Thankyou jane, indeed I feel experienced in the CWP due to the length, stepping up and back down learning recipes etc. I hope your journey is going well for you xx
I feel guilt free having lost the weight no guilt on not being able to have another baby due to weight, guilt free at soft play, guilt free when I'm unwell as none blames it on my weight and knowing our family is eating and doing the right things. 2013 has been one amazing year x

Thankyou jane, indeed I feel experienced in the CWP due to the length, stepping up and back down learning recipes etc. I hope your journey is going well for you xx
I feel guilt free having lost the weight no guilt on not being able to have another baby due to weight, guilt free at soft play, guilt free when I'm unwell as none blames it on my weight and knowing our family is eating and doing the right things. 2013 has been one amazing year x

Loss of guilt must be amazing! :) I must admit I just bout made it out of 'obese' this year, and got excited but almost nervous, not sure why. I do wish you great success, and day 2 for me is done.. 3 meals a rumbling tummy but a motivated mind! ;)

You look fabulous, well done!!

Fantastic!!!

Back