Nearly a week into Judd and actually looking forward to a down day tomorrow!!

Good Morning everyone.

I started my JUDD diet last Tuesday with a down day. I found it really hard and ended up going to bed at 7!! However on Thursday I got the hang of it. I had loads of water, I then had miso soup all day at just 35 calories. And bought some Shirataki (not sure if spelt right) noodles. They are amazing. I can't believe the whole bag had only 60 calories!!! I washed all the gunk off and made loads o spring onion and garlic thai noodles for both lunch and dinner. They are definitely a life saver. By the end of my second down day I had only had 300 calories.

I've been a little naughty and had the weekend off. Today I'm off out drinking (yay wine). However I do feel a bit bloated and am actually looking forward to a nice cleansing down day tomorow! I drink tons of tea and sweetener with skimmed milk as well which is nice and sweet and comforting and filling!

Looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday, I really hope my naughty weekend won't have done too much damage. In future I'm going to do as I've seen a lot of other people do a MWF down day and weekends off with about 2000 calories per day on up days.

This forum has been great in terms of advice on how to deal with DD! good luck everyone else!!:):):):):):)

Hi glad you are enjoying Juddd, those noodles sound amazing I read about them somewhere else on the forum but they had mixed reviews. Where did you get yours from? If you are a daily weigher then I will warn you to expect a gain after a 2 day UP weekend BUT its usually gone after Mon DD X I feel exactly the same, my double UP weekends keep me sane and I wouldn't change them but I love a Mon DD , when you feel back in control and 'on it' again x Enjoy the rest of your weekend x Look forward to hearing more about your Juddd journey x

Hey there, I've been on JUDDD for nearly 2 weeks and I must admit the down days are getting easier for me as the days go on. This morning I woke up with a grumbly tum and normally I'd go for food but I drank some water and no more grumbly tum so it goes to show. From what I've seen on here a lot of people have a up weekend, I don't lol, and they still have good losses :) xx

Hi, i've just joined this fun looking forum..and I've just completed 2 weeks on JUDD and loving it. I also do the weekend off but try not to go too mad..although having said that will be going out tonight & having cider...but a good down day on Monday 7 all is OK again. I've also seen those Shirataki noodles mentioned on USA forums, I didn't think we could get them in the UK, would love to know if they are available here & where?

Shirataki noodles I found in the Chinese supermarket. They do seem to get a good slagging off by some people!! However if you are starving hungry then trust me they taste just great. They come in a vacuum style bag and you have to wash them thoroughly in a collander. DONT smell them. It's the water they are stored in that puts people off! once this has gone there is zero smell. I wash them. Then cut them up so they aren't worm like. I mix a tea spoon of thai curry paste, some garlic, ginger and loads of soy sauce, chop some spring onion and asparagus up and mix together. I found them a total saviour!
After my weekend of boozing and takeaways I will be ready for them. I also use the DR Atkins shakes for breakfast as they are really filling and low carb which seems to stop cravings. Can't wait for first weigh in!!! Not going on the scales til then as I don't want to disillusion myself after the cider drinking weekend!:):):):)

( the noodles can be bought online from a well known online website with next day delivery feature)!!

Last edited:
Back