Nearly blew it

Dothai

Hi everyone I'm on my first week of lipotrim and nearly blew it just now was so longing for junk and opened up some crisps but put them back down and had my shake instead god it's so hard !!!!! I need help !!!!!

hi dothai, you did the right thing by putting them back it shows how much you want this. this diet is hard exp on weekends, i to are tempted by everything, but you wait and see all them pounds fly off the weeks are going so quick you be at goal before no time. you can do it. and we are all here for you when you need support. you will be fine good luck on your 1st WI and it will give you the determination that you need. :)

Thanks a mill becci and sigouney really finding at hard at the weekend !!!!! Glad I didn't I'd feel shot now if I did !!!!!! I think in doing 2 much exercise and that's why I'm so hungry !!!!!

just keep drinking the water it should fill you up a bit, i'm not hungry on this diet i just want food, but i want to lose weight more so thats what i keep thinking. they say not to exercise in the 1st week due to the light head and for your body to get used to the change of not having food so maybe if you are doing loads cut it back and do some gentle exercise instead. x

Ok kool beci cheers thanks a mill it really helps when u have someone to talk to here!!! Yea im guessing my 2 five mile walks everyday is just 2 much !!!! I'll cut it back at the mo!!!!!! How long u doing it now becci and how have u got on??

i'm on my 3rd week get weighed on wed's. i haven't lost much but am losing inches so jeans are hanging off me. i want to try and lose 2st 4lbs before holls so that will get me down to 10st, then when i come back i will go back onto it to lose the extra stone and half. i'am finding the diet okay at the moment but i do get bad days like everyone else. if i can aim to lose 5lb this week i will have my 1st stone off, if i can't then it will be the week after. how much do you have to lose?

Yes exercise does make you light headed until your body adjusts to starvation mode... Because that's what it is ... Hence the huge losses x

Hey I have 3 stone to loose but I am going to do it 4 8 weeks and then refeed no matter what !!!! I'm getting married in sept in portugal so I'm getting an early start !!!!!! Thanks again just made dinner for my two girls and it didn't bother me so I'm getting through !!!!!!! Ull be great I thought u would have lost alot more after 2 weeks !!! :) talk soon

congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. you def are getting an early start. going to watch britain's got talent now as it starting back tonight. :)

thats brilliant Dothai. see you have done brilliant. keep up the good work :)

Back