Nearly cracked!!

Jambro

Hey folks,
On day 5 and was doing great today until about 5pm when I had this sudden urge to want to eat something.
I texted my CDC... HELP ME!!
She talked me through it and I decided to eat...
I had 175g tinned tuna and 3tlbs of cauliflower.which is CD recommended.
Boy did it taste sooooo good!!
But I have stayed in ketosis and in control and that tastes even better.
So all good in the hood... So happy right now xx

Well done - making the right choice. I have been SS+ ing rather than SS but have swapped the milk (don't drink tea/coffee so no need for milk) allowance for cottage cheese and its working really well for me - day 3 done ;-)

Keep going -and remember we are all here to help as well!

I've just finished week 6 and have been on ss+ for the last 2 weeks - it's so much easier and my losses have stayed steady. Keep going :)

You handled the situation very well chick.
Tomorrow is another day so keep strong and remember why your doing this x x x

Ahhhhhhh thank you so much everyone.
It's really nice that you have taken the time to give me words of encouragement. It means a lot.
Feel on top of the world!!!!!!! :grouphugg:

What I have on my laptop is a list of reasons, then when I'm struggling I read that list and remind myself of all of the reasons I want to do this, and all of the health reasons I HAVE to do it, then I have a look at some clothes online that I know if I don't loose weight I'll never get to wear, and then before you know it it's been 15 minutes and the cravings gone! Well done for deciding to eat something safe!

you'll still be in ketosis and it only adds around 200kal, when you look at how much you're taking in, that's really not a lot and shouldn't effect your losses xx

I don't think I could do it without the SS+ option my little meal is what helps me through the day.

Flab fighter have you always done SS+??
Because your losses are fantastic and I worry if I went to SS+ I wouldn't lose as much and would get disheartened as I have such a lot to lose.

Back