Nearly fainted. Advice

honeypop

Gold Member
Ok so before Christmas when I took a break from lipotrim I swam 5 days a week for an hour each time and loved it

But on Monday I started swimming again on ts thinking that I'd be ok because I've been on ts a while but 30 mins in I just started feeling awful. Pain everywhere around my back and chest. Like trapped wind and shaking. I had to stop. I was only doing light swimming

I had to go home and eat a small meal. I felt tired for the next two days. I had my gym induction today so I had a meal for lunch and bar for dinner before I went and felt I needed some chicken after the workout. I Want to go to gym 3-4 times per week.

Does anyone have experience feeling like this doing ts or ws? I wanna stay at least ws but don't want to harm myself. I've lost 5 stone so I need to pick up my fitness and saggy tummy :(

I am in my healthy bmi range now. But just about. Small framed and so is my whole family and we all weigh between 8.7 stone and 7.7. I'm 9.6. Lipotrim before I finished said it was ok to continue once u hit healthy bmi as long as u stay within healthy range. I want to get to 8.7 stone as I don't carry weight very well and yes u can still see that 9.6 stone is too much around certain areas of my body

Honeypop I think our bodies get so used to managing on 600 cals or so that when we introduce more activity it doesn't have any reserve fuel to work with.
I have also had dizzy spells when exercising. The best advice I can give is listen to your body, as you quite rightly have. It's fantastic that you want to get into a regular gym routine. I would say that to start with, do really light exercise and very gradually increase it.
So for example, 10 minutes on cross trainer instead of 20, or 20 lengths instead of 30. Let your body get used to the routine, don't push yourself to exhaustion, stop when you're still feeling comfortable. The exercise will still have a positive effect and you can gradually do more.

Back