nearly fainted.

madhousemum

Silver Member
ok i never ever thought i would say this but i stood on the sifa to hang the curtain back and i went all funny and next thing i know i was lying on the sofa is there anything i can do cos to be honest i am still not right and worried about getting up i phoned the oh and he told me to eat which i dont wanna but is there anything i can do to make me better please dont tell me to drink more water as i am constantly drinking it and it isnt helping. can anyone help me i am on my own with my 5 children one being a baby and i am worried if i faint what about the kids!

Can you have one of your shakes....can someone come round and help with the kids while you take it a little easy until the feeling goes? It may be wise to get checked out from a health point of view if it continues too.Hope it passes hun x

I fainted yesterday and my DH encouraged me to eat, which I did. I now really regret it.
I would get this checked out - your blood pressure etc.

Go see a doctor if you're worried

yeah i will go and get it checked out when i get weighed in on thursday i have always felt funny on it but never this bad before. i havent long had my shake so i dont want to have my second one yet or i wont last the day plus i probably wont drink it. nop there is no one that can come here. i really hope it passes soon cos i cant go much longer with this feeling it too scary. xx

yeah i will go and get it checked out when i get weighed in on thursday

i really hope it passes soon cos i cant go much longer with this feeling it too scary. xx

I don't understand. You're frightened but want to wait until Thursday to speak to anyone about it? Phone NHS Direct

oh i never thought of phoning them i was just thinking that i wouldnt beable to get into a doc asap i phone them now.

oh just thought now would it not be best to phone lipotrim as they know there product?

If I was as worried as you sound like you are I'd phone both

Hi hun, sorry that you are feeling rough and have fainted. It is likely to be just your blood pressure being a bit low. Mine is in any case so I am used to fainting now and again, usually around TOTM.

It is scary if you aren't used to it, but if you feel it coming on and get your head between your legs to get the blood back in it will pass very quickly. Even when I have fainted you are probably out for seconds.

However if you are worried get to your doctors as soon as you can. Also I can understand your concern about being responsible for your children if this is going to be a common occurrence. Once you have discussed it with your GP then if they think it will recurr then I guess you have a tough decision to make.

Hope things work out ok x

lipotrim is shut and now on phone to nhs just hoping that they can surgest something

Hi hun, sorry that you are feeling rough and have fainted. It is likely to be just your blood pressure being a bit low. Mine is in any case so I am used to fainting now and again, usually around TOTM.

It is scary if you aren't used to it, but if you feel it coming on and get your head between your legs to get the blood back in it will pass very quickly. Even when I have fainted you are probably out for seconds.

However if you are worried get to your doctors as soon as you can. Also I can understand your concern about being responsible for your children if this is going to be a common occurrence. Once you have discussed it with your GP then if they think it will recurr then I guess you have a tough decision to make.

Hope things work out ok x

thank you hun this info has helped and knowing what to to help is is what i was looking for. i am not normally on my own it only cos my ot has gone away for the weekend which does not happen regular. thanks hun you have helped me. x

i am just waitting for the nhs to ring back yes i am frightened but also not thinking straight and it did not cross my mind to ring nhs. i asked on here cos i have seen a few posts on people fainting and i wanted to ask if there was anything i could do to help myself get over the feeling.

I get that it's scary - I've had bouts of losing my sight and vision (not on LT) which frightened the life out of me. Still feel faint every so often now but I just lie myself down for 5 minutes until it passes.

Let us know what the NHS say.

must have been scary - especially when you're on your own. Let us know what NHS say - if you can lie down for half an hour or so (easier said than done with kids I know) and have a couple of glasses of water, you'll feel better. Best get to the bottom of it - definitely get your blood pressure checked hun x x x

Any word? When I feel like that -(it happened quite regularly when i was pregnant) I put my wrists under cold running water or even lie on the cold bathroom floor til it passes. It is a truly awful feeling, I hope you feel better soon.oxo

p.s. FIVE KIDS!!! WOOP WOOP!! Love that -you hardly hear of big young families anymore! Good on ya!

maybe you're trying to do too much hun, after all, you fainted when you were hanging up curtains! take it easy for a few days and get your OH to help out if u can. you must be doing enough looking after 5 children. xx

just got off the phone to the nhs and i had to explain lipotrim to her and she asked how many clories i have in a day etc and her reply was and you wondering why you feel faint she begged me to get something to eat and said the hard thing with these diets are that you lose the weight but then struggle to maintain it as you can not eat the same amount of calories once off it etc etc she said she is gonna get a heath perfessional to contact me to try and maybe find another diet but i am happy with this one as i am losing the weight, bloody dilemma now!

No need to panic as at the end of the day they are just offering advice, they are not making you do what they tell you to... You may find that this was a one off and you can continue LT with no further probs...

Back