nearly gave in!

Cazuk1976

I have been struggling this weekend, to not give in, there seems to be food everywhere!! My hubby made himself sausages, mash and beans and the smell was amazing! I picked the beans up and went to put it in my mouth but something stopped me, it actually felt like a hand was holding my wrist stopping me from actually putting it in my mouth! In a very bad mood, I asked my hubby why I was doing this, he looked at me and said because you wasn't happy, and no amount of food is going to change that, and that was all i needed, i stopped struggling after that and went happily back to my water and shakes. I couldn't believe later how close I was to giving in, and i'm so glad i have an angel somewhere holding my wrist to make sure the food didn't go in my mouth!

Rr I nearly caved at my mums wedding! But I just couldn't eat the piece of salmon :D I just felt as if I'm cheating myself I didn't realise my will power was so strong

been like that for me to today . been in so bad mood . and the chicken roast that my partner cooked for him and the kids didnt help . but have managed to stick to it dont no how . got first weigh in on tuesday so fingers crossed this is working .it hasnt been the easyest thing in the world .

I have been struggling this weekend, to not give in, there seems to be food everywhere!! My hubby made himself sausages, mash and beans and the smell was amazing! I picked the beans up and went to put it in my mouth but something stopped me, it actually felt like a hand was holding my wrist stopping me from actually putting it in my mouth! In a very bad mood, I asked my hubby why I was doing this, he looked at me and said because you wasn't happy, and no amount of food is going to change that, and that was all i needed, i stopped struggling after that and went happily back to my water and shakes. I couldn't believe later how close I was to giving in, and i'm so glad i have an angel somewhere holding my wrist to make sure the food didn't go in my mouth!
well done for not giving in. I had similar situations where I had food in my mouth about to bite in to it and took it out and walked away. and you know what its a grat feeling of control to have come so close but not eat the food. give yourself a pat on the back well done. keep it up and your on your way !!

Well done for not caving hun. I have to say i have had numerous occasions were i just felt like having a little nibble and stopped myself. its goin to happen but it makes you stronger wen you realise how close you were and you STOPPED.

Your hubby sounds great really supportive, he will help you on your journey!

Bless you, I know how exactly how you feel. It`s funny, but I was a total out of control chocoholic, and thought I would crave it so bad while on LT, but all I really would like is a nice piece of fresh bread!! I have been tempted to eat at times, but something inside just tells me to stop! I am not going to let the last three weeks go to waste, i`m that determined. And good for you that you feel so strong as well. You really begin to learn a lot about yourself while following a plan like this. All the best for the week ahead. x :)

Well done for not giving in...it takes a lot of willpower!!! You're obviously in the right mindset and you've proved that to yourself.

I cant imagine how hard it must be for you guys who live with OH's/partners/families and you have to see them eating dinners (many of which are actually cooked by you LT's!) I'm on my own so dont have obstacles like that to contend with. It really is an achievement you all should be so proud of.

Good on ya!! Keep up the good work!!
x

Thanks all you guys for your support and encouragement, this site and forum is an absolute godsend, I doubt half as many of us would succeed in this diet without it. Thanks again all :)

Keep looking out for that angel as temptation is all around us!!! Need all the help you can get. Well done for resisting.

Back