Neebie

sherrie82

Banned
Hi. Just introducing myself. I'm 30 rs old with a little in the terrible twos lol. I'm single and work part-tme. My Eldest sister reccomended this diet to me and she is a Practice Manager who is doing slim and save along with a GP she works for who weight 25st!!! He wants to get slim as he feels embarrassed at having to tell his patients if they need to lose weight. Anyway to cut a long story short I'm starting tomorrow and have been lurking around and reading all threads and amazing inspiring stories. I know from my Cambridge Diet days it's tough at first. I did CD 2 years before my daughter was born. So I know it's much easier than that with food. Yummy can't wait to start Good luck everyone :)

sherrie82 said:
Hi. Just introducing myself. I'm 30 rs old with a little in the terrible twos lol. I'm single and work part-tme. My Eldest sister reccomended this diet to me and she is a Practice Manager who is doing slim and save along with a GP she works for who weight 25st!!! He wants to get slim as he feels embarrassed at having to tell his patients if they need to lose weight. Anyway to cut a long story short I'm starting tomorrow and have been lurking around and reading all threads and amazing inspiring stories. I know from my Cambridge Diet days it's tough at first. I did CD 2 years before my daughter was born. So I know it's much easier than that with food. Yummy can't wait to start Good luck everyone :)

That was meant say newbie lol

Morning and good luck with your journey. This is a brilliant diet. Just get through the 1st few days and it will be so much easier. Look forward to seeing your losses xxxx

Good luck & welcome

kaceyboo said:
Morning and good luck with your journey. This is a brilliant diet. Just get through the 1st few days and it will be so much easier. Look forward to seeing your losses xxxx

Thanks kaceyboo. Well if my sisters GP can do it we all can. So far so good. Little monkey is playing me up though lol. Bless her!! Haha. Dropping her off round my mums this afternoon while I go to work. And my mums cooking her tea for me so I'm not tempted to pick!!! Good old mum bless her xx

sherrie82 said:
Thanks kaceyboo. Well if my sisters GP can do it we all can. So far so good. Little monkey is playing me up though lol. Bless her!! Haha. Dropping her off round my mums this afternoon while I go to work. And my mums cooking her tea for me so I'm not tempted to pick!!! Good old mum bless her xx

Oh thats brilliant! Wish i had someone to cook my 4s tea lol xx

kaceyboo said:

I know Kaceyboo. My sister and mum support me a lot. Went through a bad divorce etc. Not keen on the porridge. Was too slimey lol. My sister loves it.

kaceyboo said:

Hey have u got four children? That's amazing you've got good losses aswell. I don't see my sister much as she's too busy. Her kids are all grown up. My 2 nephews.

Hi, good luck on starting today, I am starting today also, just had hazelnut shake but I didn't really taste much of hazelnut but was ok, just need to decide what else to have today :7834:

Mercury said:
Hi, good luck on starting today, I am starting today also, just had hazelnut shake but I didn't really taste much of hazelnut but was ok, just need to decide what else to have today :7834:

Thanks Mercury thanks and good luck. Ive got hazelnuts shakes also.My sister just rang me and suggested the moose mix. But I can't afford it atm. I can't go into work coz they are flooded out.

We can do this together then.

Thanks Mercury thanks and good luck. Ive got hazelnuts shakes also.My sister just rang me and suggested the moose mix. But I can't afford it atm. I can't go into work coz they are flooded out.

We can do this together then.
Well with not being able to go to work at least you get some time to chill out, that moose mix sounds good but I will see how I go with what I got & if I start to struggle might get that for something different. Might have another shake for lunch, bar with a cup of tea about 5 the a meal pk tonight. Must go & have another pint of water now or I won't get me quota in for today.

Work just rang me and they are flooded out. Yike!! So stuck indoors with my littlelin and she's bored. Thought I would give my dear mum a break. She's puts everyone else before herself. She's good for her age. So we are all treating her at Xmas for a pamper day at our local Aromatherapy and relaxation Heath spa. hope to be near goal by then. Just wondering what I can cook for my girl now so I'm not tempted. Something out of the rubbish bin maybe lol. Bless her. Oh roll on ketosis.

Sherrie it's so hard when you got little ones, I'm lucky as mine are all gown up so don't have the temptation of there leftovers. That's a nice thing to be doing for your mum, I'm sure she will love that, not my type of thing though, I would prefer a slap up dinner lol (greedy guts lol)

Mercury said:
Sherrie it's so hard when you got little ones, I'm lucky as mine are all gown up so don't have the temptation of there leftovers. That's a nice thing to be doing for your mum, I'm sure she will love that, not my type of thing though, I would prefer a slap up dinner lol (greedy guts lol)

Too late Mercury I have just blown it big time with my girl. It's too hard. My sis understands. And spoke to GP who's doing it that unless you're fully comitted it's no good to start and then restart etc. Not good for body to be in and out of ketosis all the time in a week and also being in ketosis doesnt control head hunger so I shall try WW I didn't get on with slimming world. I did do well with CD but that was before I had my little girl. Slow route for me then :(

sherrie82 said:
Hey have u got four children? That's amazing you've got good losses aswell. I don't see my sister much as she's too busy. Her kids are all grown up. My 2 nephews.

Yeah 4 little horrors lol x.

Im not keen on porridge either yuk xx

sherrie82 said:
Too late Mercury I have just blown it big time with my girl. It's too hard. My sis understands. And spoke to GP who's doing it that unless you're fully comitted it's no good to start and then restart etc. Not good for body to be in and out of ketosis all the time in a week and also being in ketosis doesnt control head hunger so I shall try WW I didn't get on with slimming world. I did do well with CD but that was before I had my little girl. Slow route for me then :(

Sorry to hear that hun. Good luck on ww xx

kaceyboo said:
Sorry to hear that hun. Good luck on ww xx

Thanks Kaceyboo you're amazing. I really don't know how mums do it. It's alright for my sis and GP they're kids have all grown up. Yeah I feel really upset. But at least I don't have to do much cooking and have Propoints and weeklies to look forward to but I am upset though. If only I couldve gone to work today. But ce la vie. Everything happens for a reason I believe anyway I've noticed my sis has a lot of loose skin. God knows what the GP she works for will look once he's lost his weight. Neither of them do any exercise at all. Lol.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't do it, if your heads not in the right place you will struggle, don't be to upset with yourself you will have to take another path & WW will be good, I did that years ago & found it really good as you can still eat things that you like but smaller amounts so you dont feel to deprived, I wish you all the luck in your WW journey, I'm sure you can do it :hug99:

Mercury said:
I'm sorry to hear that you can't do it, if your heads not in the right place you will struggle, don't be to upset with yourself you will have to take another path & WW will be good, I did that years ago & found it really good as you can still eat things that you like but smaller amounts so you dont feel to deprived, I wish you all the luck in your WW journey, I'm sure you can do it :hug99:

Ahh Thankyou Mercury :hugs99; yeah that's it my heads not in it at all tbh. I did feel a bit like this last night in fact. But because I did CD I thought I would cope. You are right my heads just not in it at all. Good luck on your journey with slim and save. You'll do grand pet. :) :) ;)

Back