• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need 4 more people to make up an eighth team anyone???

U are in team 6 hunxxx

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
:pI'm feeling left out :cry:eek:f what I have no idea, but if theres a space in a team, count me in plz :eek:

Your in hun xxxx

Team 8

surfhunny
barcababe
Bblilsis

Only 3 more places left ............

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
Can ya let me know what I've signed up for, is there a challenge ??

Yes it is was started by Blue Grapefruit in an earlier post but she has been very busy and extra people wanted to join so i have hopefully helped out in gettin every1 in a team. Its basically a weight loss comp hun and u would be a good candidate for team leader lol

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
Yes it is was started by Blue Grapefruit in an earlier post but she has been very busy and extra people wanted to join so i have hopefully helped out in gettin every1 in a team. Its basically a weight loss comp hun and u would be a good candidate for team leader lol
LOL...Wow, jumping from no idea to Team Lead, ah sure why not ;)

if anyone else wants to be TL, I'll step aside :p, now we need a name...we could just cut to the chase, and call ourselves The Winners :giggle:

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
hi can i join restarting tomorrow after a big talking to by my mother and have to do this so need something to keep me on track
Welcome aboard Doubledumplings :giggle:

we need help choosing a name ? any suggestions ?:p

Excellant will leave this team to you now bblilsis xxxxxxxxxx

u just need 2 more now xxxx

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
what are the names of the other teams
:giggle: I haven't a clue, lol, maybe we should be The Wingers, cuz I'm winging it tonite,,,might be a bit close to whingers, so back to the drawing board for me ;)

Excellant will leave this team to you now bblilsis
xxxxxxxxx
Thanx Janie,,,i've gotta get offline now (its me bedtime :p), we need TWO more members, so next two volunteers are in :p

All name suggestions gratefully welcomed too :p

Shadaca

Silver Member
If this isn't too premature - (I hopefully start tomorrow) I'd love to be in your team.