Need a buddy. X

xClaire84x

Hi

I started ww a while ago but gave up and started a vlcd. It isn't for me so back to ww now :). Iv got about 8 stone to lose and get weighed on a thurs. anyone wanna b my buddy? Lol

Xx

Hey Claire, I'd love to be your buddy! have around 8 ish stone to loose too (prob a bit more!) I weight in on a Thursday too, so maybe we can keep each other motivated!

popnfresh said:
Hey Claire, I'd love to be your buddy! have around 8 ish stone to loose too (prob a bit more!) I weight in on a Thursday too, so maybe we can keep each other motivated!

Cool :).

I don't think I will have lost 2nite cause been on vlcd til today then just had beans on toast lol.

How u getting on?

Xx

hi! doing okay have 1stone 6 lbs down in 7 weeks so happy enough so far! ah you can start afresh after the weigh in anyways main thing is to keep at it, anyways ya never know, hope you do well, keep me updated x

popnfresh said:
hi! doing okay have 1stone 6 lbs down in 7 weeks so happy enough so far! ah you can start afresh after the weigh in anyways main thing is to keep at it, anyways ya never know, hope you do well, keep me updated x

That's great :).

Il update once iv been weighed later.

Xx

best of luck x!

Stayed the same which I'm happy and not happy about lol. I have done vlcd since mon and lost 0 :(. But at least I never put on :) Xx

well done at least its not a gain!fair play x! you lost 4.5 last week though which was really good i find if i have a good loss 1 week no matter how good i am the following week i have a small loss, it can be disheartening but it evens out i guess! gonna make a big effort this week really want to get my next silver seven so need to loose a pound so plenty of walks for my doggies on the horizon (prob spill rain now for the week knowing my luck and im very easily put off walking, me and exercise we never friendly!
!, i must find one i really like so ill stick to it!)

popnfresh said:
well done at least its not a gain!fair play x! you lost 4.5 last week though which was really good i find if i have a good loss 1 week no matter how good i am the following week i have a small loss, it can be disheartening but it evens out i guess! gonna make a big effort this week really want to get my next silver seven so need to loose a pound so plenty of walks for my doggies on the horizon (prob spill rain now for the week knowing my luck and im very easily put off walking, me and exercise we never friendly!
!, i must find one i really like so ill stick to it!)

I'm the same with exercise lol. I prefer classes like body combat but they are expensive :(.

Xx

Im half thinking of joining a gym for three months to see how I get on and if I go, but even that's expensive enough! I love swimming but the thoughts of getting into a pool/ swim suits scares the life out of me!

popnfresh said:
Im half thinking of joining a gym for three months to see how I get on and if I go, but even that's expensive enough! I love swimming but the thoughts of getting into a pool/ swim suits scares the life out of me!

I hate the gym with a passion lol I get bored easily lol.

Walking just as good supposedly. I like swimming too :).

Xx

love love love swimming bar the aspect of all my roll's being on show!!!! i have been walking and enjoy it when i do it, its the actual motivation to get up and do it im lacking! I need to be physically dragged out the door on some occasions! this loosing weight thing is hard graft!
How'd you get on today?

popnfresh said:
love love love swimming bar the aspect of all my roll's being on show!!!! i have been walking and enjoy it when i do it, its the actual motivation to get up and do it im lacking! I need to be physically dragged out the door on some occasions! this loosing weight thing is hard graft!
How'd you get on today?

I'm the same lol. Oh has to push me to go but once I'm walking I'm ok lol.

Yesterday was ok lol. How u get on?

Xx

I'm the same lol. Oh has to push me to go but once I'm walking I'm ok lol.

Yesterday was ok lol. How u get on?

Xx

ha! im the very same himself practically has to drag me out of the house!!! have been good stayed within my points 3-4 under most days i don't know whether thats good or not, i just feel like i have too many pp! but day in tomorrow watching matches on TV possibly a drink or two and Sunday roast yum yum, im so very easily pleased!!!!

Lol. We are so alike :).

Xx

Hey girls! I get weighed on a Thursday too! Started back at ww last week and have 4-5 stone to lose! Lost 5 stone last year on the plan but got of track an binge eating resulted i'n me having 3st9 back on! Need to do it this time and keep it off! Hope you don't mind me joining i'n on your journey xx

laurenasha said:
Hey girls! I get weighed on a Thursday too! Started back at ww last week and have 4-5 stone to lose! Lost 5 stone last year on the plan but got of track an binge eating resulted i'n me having 3st9 back on! Need to do it this time and keep it off! Hope you don't mind me joining i'n on your journey xx

Not at all the more the merrier :). We can all keep each other motivated. I need it the now lol.

Xx

Hey girls! I get weighed on a Thursday too! Started back at ww last week and have 4-5 stone to lose! Lost 5 stone last year on the plan but got of track an binge eating resulted i'n me having 3st9 back on! Need to do it this time and keep it off! Hope you don't mind me joining i'm on your journey xx

Welcome!!! we can all keep each other on track (I need it after a bit of a bingy day :doh:, really angry at myself!!! but hopefully can pull it back by Thurs morning!)
so how did the weekend treat you ladies? xx

popnfresh said:
Welcome!!! we can all keep each other on track (I need it after a bit of a bingy day :doh:, really angry at myself!!! but hopefully can pull it back by Thurs morning!)
so how did the weekend treat you ladies? xx

Weekend = disaster :( lol never pointed anything all weekend.

Back in track from 2moro.

We could post out menus too maybe give each other ideas?

Xx

My menus are not very inventive at the minute! Still trying to get pp back into my head! Weekend wasn't too bad as I was working lol! But at least it's good diet wise if not socially!

You can pull it back! Our leader says it's the 20/80 rule! As long as your good 80% of the time you should be able to get away with it lol! You enjoyed yourself so don't feel guilty and just start afresh tomorrow xx

Back