Need a buddy!

Hi there,
I've just joined up with this site as it has been my guru for lots of queries on Syns etc! So now it's time to actually be involved..
I wondered whether there's anyone on here willing to be my dieting buddy for support.
I started slimming world 6 weeks ago (second time around!)

I am 5ft
Start weight was 13.6lbs ? (Horrid)
Ideal weight is 9.7lbs- ish!!

I've lost 11lbs so far....
Feel I'm doing well and really enjoying it. But I have some situations coming up which I really need advice on.

Help!

:welcome: JadeyFergie. I'm doing this for the second time too. I lost 2 stone before. I put it all back on and a bit more besides! My start weight was 16st 4lb, I'm 5ft 5....horrid's not the word! I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks but so far I've lost 5.5lbs. I'm happy to help if I can. :)

Oh that would be great..
I'm getting married in 2017 and I know that SW can be a slow process so I thought I'd better start now.
I'm going away with my fiancé's family in August and they are so sporty. We're only going camping... But I remember last year I felt like an Oompa Loompa trying to get those wet suits on! It was so embarrassing... So I want to avoid that this year..

Also I find summer so hard as everyone has lovely plans. I'm going to a wedding on Saturday where we've had to pick off the menu to eat and that's hard. Nothing slimming world friendly! So dreading Saturday with a passion! Xx

Just use your flexisyns for Saturday. It's only one day and you can pull it back the rest of the week. Just keep to plan, fill in your food diaries if you need to. There's some challenges on here you might find useful. I've joined one for May where I've committed to lose 8lbs and a summer one too. Not decided how much I want to lose by then yet though. Would love to get at least a stone and half off. :p

Couldn't agree more. I've worked out how many Syns I've gathered together this week and it's about 60.. I just need to have the motivation to forget about it, if I go over.what are these challenges? Sounds interesting...

I don't believe in giving myself unachieveable goals so I've set to lose 8lbs in May. Anything more is a bonus and would be a real boost to be honest. Not sure yet about the summer one. I'll have to work on that.

Look forward to seeing you on the challenges. :)

Hi! I'm also doing SW although this is my first time. I'm 3 days into week 5 and have lost 6lb to date. Am a little disappointed it's not more but my birthday was at the beginning of April and I went a little off track that week to say the least! My weight is now 11st 12 lb and Im hoping to get to my pre (third) baby weight of 10st 2lb.
Wish you lots of luck! x

Hi! I'm also doing SW although this is my first time. I'm 3 days into week 5 and have lost 6lb to date. Am a little disappointed it's not more but my birthday was at the beginning of April and I went a little off track that week to say the least! My weight is now 11st 12 lb and Im hoping to get to my pre (third) baby weight of 10st 2lb. Wish you lots of luck! x

Well done so far Hun. Don't let it out you off...
I keep saying to my partner I'm really impatient and want to see the difference quickly. But it's a slow process which in the end is better. I did a marine commando diet once. Lost a stone and a half in two weeks. Went back to slimming world for the week after and put back on a stone!
Such a waste!! I've just started up a blog to myself and hopefully others motivated!!
Good luck and well done so far x

Hi there,
I've just joined up with this site as it has been my guru for lots of queries on Syns etc! So now it's time to actually be involved..
I wondered whether there's anyone on here willing to be my dieting buddy for support.
I started slimming world 6 weeks ago (second time around!)

I am 5ft
Start weight was 13.6lbs ? (Horrid)
Ideal weight is 9.7lbs- ish!!

I've lost 11lbs so far....
Feel I'm doing well and really enjoying it. But I have some situations coming up which I really need advice on.

Help!

Hi, I'm about the same height and weight as you. I'm on the ex ante diet and would be good to have a buddy, if you're still looking. I started 18th April so am on week 3.

Hi! I'm also doing SW although this is my first time. I'm 3 days into week 5 and have lost 6lb to date. Am a little disappointed it's not more but my birthday was at the beginning of April and I went a little off track that week to say the least! My weight is now 11st 12 lb and Im hoping to get to my pre (third) baby weight of 10st 2lb.
Wish you lots of luck! x

What a lot of people forget is that the weight you're carrying didn't go on overnight....therefore it's not going to come off overnight. I think you're doing really well considering you've had a birthday...you have to treat yourself on your birthday don't you? Good luck!! When is your weigh in day?

Back