1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a kick start again

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by jessicar, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. jessicar

jessicar Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Girls ive got up to 1st 9lb with alot more to go but for the whole month of May ive been -4lb, +4lb every week and ive gotten bored now i need a kick to get me motivated again as im not even 1/2 way to goal, SW is feeling more like a chore wathing what im eating nad planning and reparing but i think its more to d owith this same few lbs up n down whereas if i got past the 1st 9lb again and nearer 2st and got it id be flying again. Im a picky enough eater so i dont eat many of the receipies at all so i suppose this doesnt help as im eatinghte same foods. I walked 4 days this week for 30mins and plan another walk this evening befroe weigh in... everyone tells me how great im doing and how well i look but im not happy in myself, im happy with my loss so far but now i just have to get back to the 1st 9lb and get past it, i reckon of the 4lb on last week ive 2lb off please god... im good for a few days then slip with a packet of crisps n a bar.... ugh please help me!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.